The quest promos suck this weekend

ColumbusRides

I'm so disappointed in this weekend's quest promos. Earn $2 between 10 to 12pm on Friday and the best one Earn $1 on Saturday between 10 to 12pm, I run prime hours and rely on $4 and $5 promos to make up for the lousy pay... I still don't know Uber treats their drivers like crap ugh

MothMan

The promos vary by driver. I'm getting some that are better than yours while some drivers will be offered none.

I'm happy they exist at all considering how long I was offered nothing extra. My guess is they are really trying to keep us from taking Lyft rides. Maybe the promos we are offered are based on how likely we are to shun Lyft pings. I know Saturday night, I turned Lyft off when surge hit because I was getting surge and promos.

TBone

Definitely not enough to garner any interest from me. It would be different if it was an extra $2-3 per ride but I doubt thats even enough to get me to pickup on campus or Short North.

ColumbusRides

The promos vary by driver. I'm getting some that are better than yours while some drivers will be offered none.

I'm happy they exist at all considering how long I was offered nothing extra. My guess is they are really trying to keep us from taking Lyft rides. Maybe the promos we are offered are based on how likely we are to shun Lyft pings. I know Saturday night, I turned Lyft off when surge hit because I was getting surge and promos.

I really need to run both apps

MothMan

Definitely not enough to garner any interest from me. It would be different if it was an extra $2-3 per ride but I doubt thats even enough to get me to pickup on campus or Short North.

Uber is offering me $4 per ride after 2 AM on Friday and Saturday nights this week. Have to be in the recent "usual" core area.

ColumbusRides

Uber is offering me $4 per ride after 2 AM on Friday and Saturday nights this week. Have to be in the recent "usual" core area.

I'm in the usual core area, I also have the same quest... $4 (2-4am) Previous quest promos were at least $3 to 5$ earlier hours. I'll still be out from 9 to 4am regardless, just saying I wish it was more.

occupant

If you're doing EATS don't bother with the 2am-4am versions of any promos. You'll get sent to EATS driver jail, A.K.A. the McDonald's on West 5th, and it'll be 30-45 minutes wait each for orders in the drive thru. You'll get paid your per minute and your quest promo but who cares. Only if you get HELLA LUCKY will you get deliveries that you can get in and out and gone. PJ's and DP Dough are lightning fast compared to the West 5th McD's...