• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The poor wants a rich lifestyle in LA

LAboy

i am a veteran when it comes to delivery. i was the first person to ever do UberEats and postmates on a bicycle in LA. Uber told me that when i started. also i went to the first postmates convention when i was like 15 so.
so if you wanna get tips avoid accepting offers from the hood, koreatown, silverlake, hollywood. hahahah. i dont get why some poor people wanna live the rich lifestyle they cant afford, like me when i was poor i never used ubereats or postmates cuz i couldnt tip haha
btw i still do uber on my motorcycle from time to time

Daghighi

i am a veteran when it comes to delivery. i was the first person to ever do UberEats and postmates on a bicycle in LA. Uber told me that when i started. also i went to the first postmates convention when i was like 15 so.
so if you wanna get tips avoid accepting offers from the hood, koreatown, silverlake, hollywood. hahahah. i dont get why some poor people wanna live the rich lifestyle they cant afford, like me when i was poor i never used ubereats or postmates cuz i couldnt tip haha
btw i still do uber on my motorcycle from time to time
Thank you for serving our country💜