1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

The poop sweats vs the no-show fee

Discussion in 'Stories' started by HotUberMess, Aug 12, 2018.

1. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

Setting: $400 per night hotel. I’m under the porte cochere, but so are a dozen other drivers and cabs. I call rider to tell her I’m in front and she promises she’s only 45 seconds away. The timer says 4:30 left to count down.

A couple of minutes later, she’s still not there and I’m feeling a shift in my gut. Maybe I should cancel? No. I can hold it.

Getting close to 5:00 and I’ve got The Sweats. Must. Hold. On.

At 5:01 I mash that no-show button and leave smoke in the porte cochere.

A few minutes later I’m in the men’s room at 7-11 because the women’s is out of order. Uggggghhh

I get another ping from the rider.

ONLY FORTY-FIVE SECONNNDS

2. MarcG

MarcG

Wipe and go. Don’t forget to wash your hands.

3. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

Soap dispenser broken. I had to pop the top off and dig it out with my hands. Desperate times call for desperate measures

4. Like I've said it before, picking up pax you cancelled on is like putting your spit back into your mouth (For lack of a better analogy).

5. You had me at men's room

6. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

I’ve never no-showed and still taken the same pax on second attempt.. won’t they be ragey mad? It’ll be hard to play my usual “Ohhh I’m so sorrrry that happened to you” when I was the one who no-showed her

7. JC17

JC17

O
    i have had it happen to me no issues I explained the 5 minute policy I even got a a cash tip and kickback from the stripe club they were going to lol

Rakos likes this.
  8. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberXL
    Can't live without dude wipes, I actually feel dirty if I don't use them now.

9. You are dirty if you don’t use them

10. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

What are “dude wipes”?

11. 574BC287-78A6-4ECA-AEE4-9474DDD0C8B0.jpeg

We call them dude wipes because dude’s a$ses are so hairy we really really need them

12. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberXL
    These Screenshot_20180812-231627__01.jpg

13. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

Rakos, BillC, Snowblind and 3 others like this.
  14. Christinebitg

Christinebitg

Driving:
    UberX
    Same here.

You could play the "I'll tell Uber not to bill for that first one" card. (Yes, it's for real if you know how to do it.)

Christine

Rakos and HotUberMess like this.
  15. nickd8775

nickd8775

Driving:
    UberX
    You can show them how to get a refund. You still get the cancel fee but they don't pay it.

HotUberMess likes this.
  16. You had me at poop sweats.

HotUberMess likes this.
  17. Men's room?
    You need to question exactly what you dipped your hand into...
    If the soap is not in a sealed bag inside a dispenser I wouldn't use it to wash my hands.

Because I knew someone who thought it was funny (and definitely not assault) to do things into friends shampoo bottles when at their home.
    Never was allowed around me or My friends after hearing about "this hilarious prank".
    But, those sickos are out there.

Rakos likes this.
  18. -----------

They just wanted to get to the Strip Club. Generally, you will get an ear full the entire trip and a 1 star.

-------------------
    LOL !!! I was going to explain but I think you had better look it up.

19. Wait, did you just commit an upper decker or sumtin in the 7-11 men's bathroom?

Accchhkkk

upper decker
    The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    HotUberMess, Rakos and chitownXdriver like this.
  20. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberXL
    LOL