Inshur

The PM overrules little boy Khan

Uber Love

Poor Khan has been exposed, As a little player. ............................. I miss Boris Johnson. He was a brilliant Lord Mayor of London. Bye Khan. Boris was so clever. He made me smile. He loved Uber.

everythingsuber

Believe it or not, Kahn actually has more power than the PM. Especially over London's transport policy, of which, the PM has none & Kahn has it all. And the PM has bigger problems than a few minicab drivers so don't expect her to come to your rescue.

Kahn's response was exactly as it should be. Nothing changed nor will it. Kahn will play the nice reasonable guy who will of course listen to Ubers side of the story while seeing alternatives for drivers are established and Ubers propaganda machine runs out of puff.

Ubend R.S.

Poor Khan has been exposed, As a little player. ............................. I miss Boris Johnson. He was a brilliant Lord Mayor of London. Bye Khan. Boris was so clever. He made me smile. He loved Uber.

Yeah Boris was amazing. He bought the most expensive buses the world has ever seen which we contribute 1.1 million a day to keep on roads. He brought us the cable cars that go from nowhere to nowhere at a huge loss. The watercannons we spent another fortune to reburbish and store even though the law stated they could never be used. He pioneered/stole livingstone's 'Boris' bikes and despite barclay''s then santander''s contributions saddled us with another loss. Let's not forget his main legacy....spent millions reducing London's Road space whilst an extra 70,000 ph were added to the Boris mayhem.

As for Khan, yeah he's not much of a doer in fact quite the opposite. He halted boris's vanity project.....the garden bridge. He halted the cycle lane short of the a40. Oh and looks like he's about to halt the toxicity of morally lacking Uber monster.

Yh I see your point.....

Towie

Yeah Boris was amazing. He bought the most expensive buses the world has ever seen which we contribute 1.1 million a day to keep on roads. He brought us the cable cars that go from nowhere to nowhere at a huge loss. The watercannons we spent another fortune to reburbish and store even though the law stated they could never be used. He pioneered/stole livingstone's 'Boris' bikes and despite barclay''s then santander''s contributions saddled us with another loss. Let's not forget his main legacy....spent millions reducing London's Road space whilst an extra 70,000 ph were added to the Boris mayhem.

As for Khan, yeah he's not much of a doer in fact quite the opposite. He halted boris's vanity project.....the garden bridge. He halted the cycle lane short of the a40. Oh and looks like he's about to halt the toxicity of morally lacking Uber monster.

Yh I see your point.....

And despise this Black Cabbies still hate Khan- crazy really- you'd have thought he'd be their poster boy!
Wonder why he's not

Ubend R.S.

And despise this Black Cabbies still hate Khan- crazy really- you'd have thought he'd be their poster boy!
Wonder why he's not
Khan is exactly what London needed after the Boris years. Yes Khan is a bit of a baby kisser. He shows up after serious incidents and cries, says the right things, then blames others and explains he either doesn't have the powers to get involved or just prefers not to. London needs someone who isn't trying to make his mark. That's exactly what we have. I also think there is an air of decency about him.