The perfect snacks

Lord Summerisle

I've been reading about the livers of the Fugu puffer fish considered a delicacy in Japan. If prepared incorrectly these livers can contain neurotoxins 1000 times more powerful than potassium cyanide.

Where can I get a tray of these snacks to offer my riders with their water and aux cord?

Adieu

Contact your local Yakuza

Look for tinted out fully loaded white German luxury cars with large and imposing looking aftermarket rims and bright red brakes

....oh wait oops n/m. Not always!!!

Taipan

I've been reading about the livers of the Fugu puffer fish considered a delicacy in Japan. If prepared incorrectly these livers can contain neurotoxins 1000 times more powerful than potassium cyanide.

Where can I get a tray of these snacks to offer my riders with their water and aux cord?

You couldn't afford Fugu livers, if you drive Uber. :p

OC Lady Uber Driver

Where? Makino.
Personally, I'm sticking to almonds in a can for a driver snack. Fits in the center console nicely. Needs no refrigeration like sushi.

I swear I'm going to throw my can at anyone who asks me for an aux cord. "I have SirusXM in my car - what do you want to listen to? Turned on the country station for the pax who were going to Miranda Lambert last night.

second2noone

Heck no I'm not paying money for snacks. What if they get sick and barf all over my car? True then I can collect my cleanup fees.

Also the livery can use the livers