The pax spills water in car but makes it right in the end.

REX HAVOC

I gave a ride today to some lady and as I was driving she told me she spilled some water from her bottle onto my back seat. She apologized and offered to go inside, get a towel and clean up the mess but I told her I'd take care of it. As I was wiping up the mess after the ride ended I noticed she had given me a $10 dollar tip in addition to my $6 ride. She was smart to give me a tip to avoid getting a cleaning fee tacked onto her bill. But whatever her motivation it was nice to see her do the right thing and pay me for my trouble.

nash801

I heard a bottle fall but pax didn't tell me fluid escaped i didn't notice until hrs later (looked like water).
How report spill when you don't recall which pax?
I thought water no problem but actually mixes with dirt and makes a stain.
Can i report spill after the fact?
How much will Uber give?

Last edited:

Strange Fruit

I had this on my seat and I got $40.
20170909_182542.jpg
I had to say 3 times I didn't k ow what it was. They said "did the spill food, did the spill some drinks". Some drinks. I'm like "Idk, u see the picture". I tried to hint that maybe they "spit up" without lying and saying it outright. I think the chunks were lemon pulp, but I stuck wih my story that it was too gross to check and maybe they "spit up". Some cleaner and a rag fixed it in 2 minutes. Easy $40. The same should fix a water stain.
If u don't know the rider, that's a problem. U can't just blame anyone. Try ti think where u were when the bottle fell and look for the associated trip.

nash801

I had this on my seat and I got $40. View attachment 157146 I had to say 3 times I didn't k ow what it was. They said "did the spill food, did the spill some drinks". Some drinks. I'm like "Idk, u see the picture". I tried to hint that maybe they "spit up" without lying and saying it outright. I think the chunks were lemon pulp, but I stuck wih my story that it was too gross to check and maybe they "spit up". Some cleaner and a rag fixed it in 2 minutes. Easy $40. The same should fix a water stain.
If u don't know the rider, that's a problem. U can't just blame anyone. Try ti think where u were when the bottle fell and look for the associated trip.
Thank you!!!

Sacto Burbs

I spilled part of a water bottle onto my front passenger seat today. I'm sure it was because of this thread.