Gone_in_60_seconds

Hello Community,

Any updates on the smaller outfits for ridesharing:
1) Ecorides
2) Driveher
3) Facedrive
4) Rideco
5) Uride

Now that Lyft has released their IPO and Uber will be following. Are they any other viable options besides the current 2 incumbents?

Anyone have any experience with driving for any of the above?

Please share. LOL. ????

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Ecorides is TESLA only at the moment. I am technically signed up with them, but not on the platform until they open it up to LEAF and VOLT.
I do however use them ALWAYS for my airport departure trips. Prebooked rides only. No hailing.

Gone_in_60_seconds

Ecorides is TESLA only at the moment. I am technically signed up with them, but not on the platform until they open it up to LEAF and VOLT.
I do however use them ALWAYS for my airport departure trips. Prebooked rides only. No hailing.
Are the fares competitive with Lyft for airport destinations?

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Are the fares competitive with Lyft for airport destinations?
It's the cost of a XL ride.
As a partner/driver for ECORIDES (eventually), I do get a 20% discount which brings it down to 'pricier than X/LYFT,' but not quite XL/Select. It's worth it though, to get a consistently great car.

racer26

I drove for Ecorides for a while until my Tesla was wrecked. Quite liked it - to the driver, it was roughly like select fares, but they were prearranged and so you knew where you had to be and where you were going ahead of time.

Volume was low though - averaged about 1 ride per week with them.

toronto1983

Hello Community,

Any updates on the smaller outfits for ridesharing:
1) Ecorides
2) Driveher
3) Facedrive
4) Rideco
5) Uride

Now that Lyft has released their IPO and Uber will be following. Are they any other viable options besides the current 2 incumbents?

Anyone have any experience with driving for any of the above?

Please share. LOL. ????
6) Instaryde.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
The opening video on their site suggests that Tesla, Leaf, Bolt & Volt are all part of the platform.
I've registered with them a year ago, and I send them emails now and again requesting status, but they've not gotten back to me regarding getting my VOLT on their platform. As it stands, I don't renew my SSC until November, so I'll ask them again at that time.