The NEXT GREAT APP, a new mobile service, inspired by UBER!?

UberSaur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The NEXT GREAT APP, a new mobile service, inspired by UBER!? "Hoe Repair"? Now I've seen it all!

nutzareus

My Bronze Heavy Metal Incentive Programme is getting lighter and lighter by the week. 1.2x now 7-10am and 4-9pm I still don't drive those hours in the reward zone.

Bart McCoy

Not surprised though
People on platinum getting paid 2.4x what the pax is paying
The reserves are getting low

But Uber messed up majorly, everybody is too used to the incentives, and even the people who drove for reg rate previously probably won't once the incentive goes. Because NOW (without on incentives) they will very clearly see that they used to drive for peanuts.

Another Uber Driver

It will be back with this week's incentives
Did yours go down, as well? Among two Nationals games, a Guns'n'Roses gig and GF's two doctor's appointments, I did not get to drive that much this week, so I have been demoted from Silver to Bronze. Instead of the 1,4/1,2 of previous weeks, Bronze is now down to 1,2 across the board during Hours of Power. At least Uber did leave me at Silver for 4 July, so I did not fare too badly.

Has there been a decrease in bonus factors or Hours of Power at all levels, or simply at the lower levels?

If the best that Uber can do is 1,2 across-the-board, it is back to the taxi and UberX only a little more than enough to stay in the game. Once Congress goes out, it will be "lowered expectations time", so I will have time to see if I can jack up my trip count and get promoted to a higher level. This does assume, of course, that Uber does continue the Heavy Metal Incentive Programme while Congress is out.

run26912

Not surprised though
People on platinum getting paid 2.4x what the pax is paying
The reserves are getting low

But Uber messed up majorly, everybody is too used to the incentives, and even the people who drove for reg rate previously probably won't once the incentive goes. Because NOW (without on incentives) they will very clearly see that they used to drive for peanuts.
Wonder how much of that Saudi $3.5 billion investment Uber blew through so far...

Back to saltines and sardines...

BONG!!!

UberSaur

Uranium Status is coming though, Uranium Status is coming!! 3.0X for all the proletariat!! Bread, wine and freedom from corporate oppression await us all, my brothers and sisters!!

UberSaur

I hope next week to get copper status. .8 boost during rush hours and .5 during the day
Yes!! The collective needs rides. Why should the pax have to pay for them? You ought to pay Uber for the privilege.. No wait, that is called Uber Stool, also known as Copper Status, a part of the soon to be released Light Metal Programme.