The Nerve of Some PAXholes!

upyouruber

Halloween, pick up two pax's.
Mid-trip the male pax starts eating, cake or something.
"Excuse me, sir. I do not allow eating in my car!"
So then the female blurts out, "its ok, he's not eating anything crumbly. Its a piece of banana loaf."
Oh well thank you b**** for amending my policy for me and issuing your approval of foodstuffs that are suitable for consumptuon in my car!:mad:
K, no prob. I let it go.
Sure enough after dropping them off, the non-crumbly cake has left crumbs all over my backseat along with greasy, oily fingermarks 'cause I guess my leather seats were the perfect napkin to use.
Two pictures off to Uber and $20 cleaning fee granted.
(Shoulda' been $40)
Happy Halloween PAXholes!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Side Hustle

So then the female blurts out, "its ok, he's not eating anything crumbly. Its a piece of banana loaf."
Oh well thank you b**** for amending my policy for me and issuing your approval of foodstuffs that are suitable for consumptuon in my car!:mad:
K, no prob. I let it go.
Sure enough after dropping them off, the non-crumbly cake has left crumbs all over my backseat along with greasy, oily fingermarks 'cause I guess my leather seats were the perfect napkin to use.
(Shoulda' been $40)

Hope he enjoyed his $20 snack!

htboston

Not to be rude, but this is Uber. You knew what you are getting in to. You pick up shty people from time to time. Glad you got the 20$ tho

Probably took u 2 minutes to clean too. 2 minutes of cleaning for 20$ is not bad lol

Soullust

I had some "bro" paxholes who think it's ok to sneak in open alcohol beverages, at the end found the red cup on my floor and some spillage, took a picture, got 40. Hope they enjoyed the 40 bucks drink

NUBER-LE

I love when people eat or throw up makes my night even better. I have a pro clean machine already and boom easy money.

Rakos

I love when people eat or throw up makes my night even better. I have a pro clean machine already and boom easy money.

Instant BONUS...!

wnd_ef2094caa8088fdc4adfc8fa1d465335.jpg

SurgeWarrior

K, no prob. I let it go.
(Shoulda' been $40)

soo glad you banged them with a fee! as soon as you said please dont eat in my car, feelings got hurt and 1 stars are going to be issued...you won that round!

Last edited: