The Most Ridiculous LAX Ride Ever

Taipan

I had really short rides from LAX before, but nothing compares to what happened yesterday (Sun, July 2nd).

Got an LAX request after waiting for over 60 minutes at the pen. Arrived at Terminal 6 (Ride Share E) but PAX not there. Called him but phone mail box wasn't set up. He finally showed up after another 2 minutes. Here came the shocker: "Terminal One!"

You've got to be fricking kidding me?! I asked him why didn't he use the A/P shuttle bus. He said it would take too long and he's to be at Terminal One in 20 minutes. Just my luck!!! (I guess...)

To add insult to injury, the ride was supposed to be 2.0X (Platnium), but it wasn't. The @@@@@@-bag also reported me to have an "attitude" to Uber!

Jbeck

I had really short rides from LAX before, but nothing compares to what happened yesterday (Sun, July 2nd).

Got an LAX request after waiting for over 60 minutes at the pen. Arrived at Terminal 6 (Ride Share E) but PAX not there. Called him but phone mail box wasn't set up. He finally showed up after another 2 minutes. Here came the shocker: "Terminal One!"

You've got to be fricking kidding me?! I asked him why didn't he use the A/P shuttle bus. He said it would take too long and he's to be at Terminal One in 20 minutes. Just my luck!!! (I guess...)

To add insult to injury, the ride was supposed to be 2.0X (Platnium), but it wasn't. The ******-bag also reported me to have an "attitude" to Uber!
That one definitely takes the cake! I haven't been doing as many LAX with the queue not working right... Too many drivers... Traffic... If I have all my 75 rides for the week knocked out maybe a couple at the end of the week

aeiou_-

To add insult to injury, the ride was supposed to be 2.0X (Platnium), but it wasn't. The ******-bag also reported me to have an "attitude" to Uber!
Should have canceled, dude. "It's against regulation to circle the airport."

stuber

Preposterous.

The cheap bastidge should have flipped you a Hondo and apologized, "Sorry to pull you out of the cue for this, but I'm in a bind."

The icehole probably thinks he had every right to burn your time.

Thanks for reminding me why I'd never drive their crappy customers.

SNAUber

I know this is a different airport. However, I had a trip from SNA to the Bank of America literally across the street. The guy could have walked there faster. At the drop off, he said something along the lines of "I bet that was your fastest way to make some money"

Palestar

Why are you guys hanging out there so long? It takes about 5 minutes to loop back to MDR, and you will always get a ping there.

LAX pickups are just not worth the hassle.

XUberMike

Well a double airport fee, noice.

1-star their ass and move on.

Airport pickups, minimum $25, leave the shorts for the cabbies, it's their bread and butter