The mean sister, the sweet sister, and the hypnotist (video is here)

SadUber

I've been studying a lot on the coolest skill ever, and last night I tried it out and got MEGA results! Yup, I've been studying mentalism (which includes mind reading and mind control.). Yes, I already know you are thinking "BS...Fiction." Fortunately I also have mega proof.

Well, last night I got a ping for a woman named Nikki (the mean sister). I stopped at the ping spot and Nikki immediately began yelling at Jamie (sweet sister) and Joe (drunk friend) to all get into the back seat.

Sweet Jamie disobeyed her bossy sister and got in the front seat with me and introduced herself. Jamie seemed very interested in talking to me, but whenever she would talk Nikki would yell "stop talking to him! I'm paying for this trip!" Fortunately Jamie ignored her mean sister like she was used to it.

During the trip, Jamie asked me if I ever go out and get drunk. I said "I'm too busy driving Uber, and with my other job of doing shows as a hypnotist. " Jamie got really interested and asked me questions how I got into it. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good story of how I got into it. In the future, I think I'll tell girls that I used to get beaten up as a kid, and a kind old Japanese man taught me the trade so I could defend myself.

As we got near their destination I offered to do a "mind control trick." Joe was very confident and said "I'm strong willed! Try it on me!" I handed him 6 colored pieces of paper and told to put the color on top that he wanted. I started using the words of suggestion and waited for him to be ready... he seemed to momentarily go into a trance as I intended. He said "I'm ready!"
I said "OK, I wanted you to pick red." Joe screamed! You're a wizard!! It was basically my first test, so I was a little surprise it worked to be honest.

I got to their destination and asked if they'd like me to try again. (Nikki rudely left the car without saying goodbye, but it was for the best). Jamie was excited to be next. I told her that I couldn't do the same trick again, because she already saw it, but I would let her put the color paper on top that she liked, and I would guess.

When she was ready, I grabbed her hand waiting for her to give me the right signals. I repeat after me "white...blue...orange...green" As soon as she repeated green I knew that was the one and I said "you picked green." Joe began screaming super loud "HOW DID YOU DO THAT? HOW DID YOU DO THAT? You're a wizard!"

Joe left the car and Jamie stayed in with me still holding my hand tightly. In my mind I kept sending her the message "kiss me...kiss me..." through my mind. She was apologizing that she couldn't tip me in cash (holding my hand tighter and tighter) and that she really wanted to tip me. She said "You're sweet. You're sweet." Then I kid you not... she leaned over and kissed me!!

So that is all I've been thinking about all day. Did she kiss be me because she liked me from the start? Or did she kiss me because I succeeded at a mild form of thought control?

Both thoughts are very exciting. It makes me feel so good that she liked me for who I am... but it makes me feel even BETTER to know that I am beginning to develop such a useful talent. I am so psyched to go out and test it out again all week.

By the way... I got it all recorded (on audio). I'll probably want to edit out a few parts that reveal too much personal information and places I might sound dumb. I'll might start sharing a raw copy on private with a few trusted members such as Travis K, and WK1102, before making anything public.

Last edited:

Tr4vis Ka1anick

What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.

SadUber

By the way... I have already shared the entire Uber trip video (actually it's all audio) with Tr4vis Ka1anick and wk1102.

You can ask them if I was lying or telling the truth about the events I just described. I'll probably share it with a few more people. Just trying to remember who I trust here.

Last edited:

unPat

Nikki was your soulmate. Jamie would have been a disaster. Sad and nice don't make happy .

DocT

I'm one with the Farce.
The Farce is with me.
I'm one with the Farce.
The Farce is with me.
- Chirrut Îmwe

SadUber

SU had Jaime girl all mesmerized, however SU did not pursue her. Too much hesitation at the end of the interaction on SU's part IMHO.

Ugh! It's such torture.
So he is over trang? Does that make jamie the rebound?
I never claimed to have interest in
SadUber
Do you realize the possibilities? You can have any woman you want! Tips on every ride!
You need to master this ability!
Yes, I'm very aware of the possobilities. I'll share the video with you in PM.

Bpr2

"The Farce is strong with this one." - Darth Vader
"That's not how the Farce works!" - Han Solo
"The dark side of the Farce is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." - Chancellor Palpatine

:biggrin:
"Your farce is much bigger than mine" dark helmet

I'm president of the SadUber fan club where's my pms?!
September only just started. You'll need to wait a couple of weeks.