the lyft moron antz

poseidon

picked up a 400PT from SC to huntington beach, pax was mad that last lyft driver wasted 15 mins of his time. he said the driver accepeted the ride but not moving, driver did not call pax, and did not answer pax calls. it seems like this antz accepted the ride because he does not want to ruin his AR and he just wanna drive the lyft USC rides, so he accepted the ride and hoping the pax cancelled. after 15 mins standstill, the antz gave up and cancelled the ride.

what a moron to go for the PDB but let go the 400PT to huntington beach. actual PT when he accepted the ride could be 550, cause i got 550 for the last ride.

but i have to say, thank u and keep up good works at SC

sd1303

picked up a 400PT from SC to huntington beach, pax was mad that last lyft driver wasted 15 mins of his time. he said the driver accepeted the ride but not moving, driver did not call pax, and did not answer pax calls. it seems like this antz accepted the ride because he does not want to ruin his AR and he just wanna drive the lyft USC rides, so he accepted the ride and hoping the pax cancelled. after 15 mins standstill, the antz gave up and cancelled the ride.

what a moron to go for the PDB but let go the 400PT to huntington beach. actual PT when he accepted the ride could be 550, cause i got 550 for the last ride.

but i have to say, thank u and keep up good works at SC

Might not have been PT on the 1st request. Drivers like this need to be deactivated. If you accept the ping, do the ride or cancel promptly. Don't jerk the pax around.