the Lyft cancellations are really getting out of hand

Inshur
Are these people a bunch of a$$ clowns? Friday morning was so tilting. I now leave both apps on until I pick up the lyft pax. Uber/Lyft and their customers have no loyalty to us, why should we be loyal to them.
Classic Thursday morning I had both apps on and they both go on at the same time i accepted them both and wouldn't you know it both had the same address. I got lucky I cancelled one and the one i kept got me out of the city to the airport.
I can honestly say I hate UBER and LYFT! Inhumane companies and their cheap a$$ riders can all suck it!

Lenny_yellow_cab

The other day I get a Lyft ping with 100% surge from Justin.

Then 5 seconds later I get a Juno Ping with a 200% surge so I accept it and was gonna cancel the Lyft but i noticed that it was also Justin.

So Justin ordered 2 cars at the same time and was gonna cancel on the driver who arrive second.

I just drove the opposite way and let him cancel both, that lil prick.

Friday morning I had 2 lyft rides and 5 cancellations in the first 90 minutes and I actually got a couple blocks away from pax 2 times and they cancelled on me. I drove up to 1 of them and said are you walter? He said yes. I said thats so wrong. He said its 7 am just go. I said how would you like if I came to your office while you were on your computer and pulled out the cord. I wanted to call him something or do something, but if I did im sure in a month or 2 id be getting a letter for a date with tlc hearing...I hate these pig animals!

Frank Underwood

LYFT is a terribly run company. They will not be around in 10 years. Karma will catch up to them, I predict bankruptcy or prison for their executives. Sad.

d23perry

The other day I had a Lyft passenger who was requesting a pickup from Terminal B at LQA. Careless passenger failed to realize that the gps-fixed pickup location was off grand central. I get to the incorrect location, receive a text from the passenger informing me that I they were at the terminal, and they proceed to update the location in the app. As I begin to head to the new location, the passenger cancels. Yep, I was tight. Tried to let the passenger know about his/herself, but Lyft disables communications after a trip ends/cancels.

Uber has passengers fearful of cancelling like that, as they get an alert in the app that a fee might be charged because the driver is already on their way. Considering how Lyft has copied much from Uber, I fail to understand why they did not adopt that practice.

Bklyndriver

The other day I get a Lyft ping with 100% surge from Justin.

Then 5 seconds later I get a Juno Ping with a 200% surge so I accept it and was gonna cancel the Lyft but i noticed that it was also Justin.

So Justin ordered 2 cars at the same time and was gonna cancel on the driver who arrive second.

I just drove the opposite way and let him cancel both, that lil prick.
I literally had this conversation with a pax today. She said she calls an Uber lyft and via. Whichever comes fastest she takes. Other get cancelled. Damn we getting played out here

Uberman8263

Friday morning I had 2 lyft rides and 5 cancellations in the first 90 minutes and I actually got a couple blocks away from pax 2 times and they cancelled on me. I drove up to 1 of them and said are you walter? He said yes. I said thats so wrong. He said its 7 am just go. I said how would you like if I came to your office while you were on your computer and pulled out the cord. I wanted to call him something or do something, but if I did im sure in a month or 2 id be getting a letter for a date with tlc hearing...I hate these pig animals!
Yellows order cars and then cancel when car arrives. They do it to bust balls. One yellow told me that Juno let's you do this all day long, the only restriction Juno has is three cancellations in 5 minutes. Imagine if all yellows did this.

Zubera

Uber has passengers fearful of cancelling like that, as they get an alert in the app that a fee might be charged because the driver is already on their way
For the same reason NJ pax didn't cancel a request on me while I drove from NJ to Brooklyn. Lol

Inshur New York