• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The locals in Napa are lame

Uber_Yota_916

Get a ride from DT Napa that states 30 minutes and 24 miles. The pos pax gets in and states that she is only going 3 blocks. I asked her to exit the car for playing games with the app. Perfectly healthy, in shape, young lady. Lazy as all get up. Walk @@@@!

Johnny Mnemonic

Sorry about the raw deal you got. But, really, why would you accept a ride 24 miles away? You put at least $5-$10 worth of gas/wear on your car just to get there, and ate the cancellation anyway? Nobody can screen those rides but you.

Uber_Yota_916

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry about the raw deal you got. But, really, why would you accept a ride 24 miles away? You put at least $5-$10 worth of gas/wear on your car just to get there, and ate the cancellation anyway? Nobody can screen those rides but you.
I was 3 minutes away from her when the request came in. Her request was for a decent ride. I believe uber pros have been ignoring these type of short rides.