the level of ....

5☆OG

ignorance,hating and general nastiness in these rooms is truly astonishing. lot of sad sad people in here. spewing all sorts of misinformation and general negativity. my advice is to keep a good attitude and work hard. you will make it through this but seriously most of the stuff in here is worse then a trump press conference..i mean hitler youth rally. its a beautiful day today..make the best of it and try and stayaway from these boards they are full of bullying and general moronic behavior....and until someone wants to pay your bills then they can take their judgemental bs and shove it...i am an adult and so are my passangers....we both know the risks....and if i had a choice i wouldent be doing it. until something else bares fruit ...thats it...the end...get a life and stop condeming others for theirs. im sure we all have skeletons in the closet.....

Wolfgang Faust

ignorance,hating and general nastiness in these rooms is truly astonishing. lot of sad sad people in here. spewing all sorts of misinformation and general negativity. my advice is to keep a good attitude and work hard. you will make it through this but seriously most of the stuff in here is worse then a trump press conference..i mean hitler youth rally. its a beautiful day today..make the best of it and try and stayaway from these boards they are full of bullying and general moronic behavior....and until someone wants to pay your bills then they can take their judgemental bs and shove it...i am an adult and so are my passangers....we both know the risks....and if i had a choice i wouldent be doing it. until something else bares fruit ...thats it...the end...get a life and stop condeming others for theirs. im sure we all have skeletons in the closet.....
5113.gif

DfRUfNsVAAAVdgc.jpg