1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The lady who chose the pool to save $, but didn't want to be the last stop

Discussion in 'Stories' started by LyftNewbie10, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:45 PM.

1. LyftNewbie10

LyftNewbie10

Ever experience the have your cake and eat it too PAXhole?

This lady was holding up the trip; I'm very sure that she wanted to be the first stop, though the app, as you probably know, decides the order of stops.

She was the last to arrive, and then wanted to somehow negotiate where I stopped first. What frickin' nerve. Maybe it was a case of not enough fiber in her diet?

2. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Well, if that was the case, then we know she didn't need to finish the ride quickly so she could take a ****.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:32 PM
  3. Did she get her way?

4. The important thing here is that you 1*'ed her right ?

5. LyftNewbie10

LyftNewbie10

She cancelled and I/we were very happy with that. :D

6. Khatar

Khatar

Yeah then they get mad at you because they dont read beforehand how the service works. Ive gotten a couple of them.

LyftNewbie10 likes this.
  7. mrpjfresh

mrpjfresh

Driving:
    UberX
    I tend to get one or two a week who would rather step all over the cake so no other passengers can eat it. It's why Uber and Lyft riders cannot have nice things.

LyftNewbie10 likes this.
  8. Fozzie

Fozzie

Driving:
    UberX
    You've been here long enough. You know not to take pool rides. If you choose to take them, that's your problem.

9. Merc7186

Merc7186

Driving:
    UberXL
    You CHOOSE to driver Pool rides...stop whining about Pool Pax doing Pool Pax things.