• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The lady who chose the pool to save $, but didn't want to be the last stop

LyftNewbie10

Ever experience the have your cake and eat it too PAXhole?

This lady was holding up the trip; I'm very sure that she wanted to be the first stop, though the app, as you probably know, decides the order of stops.

She was the last to arrive, and then wanted to somehow negotiate where I stopped first. What frickin' nerve. Maybe it was a case of not enough fiber in her diet?

Fozzie

You've been here long enough. You know not to take pool rides. If you choose to take them, that's your problem.

KK2929

Ever experience the have your cake and eat it too PAXhole?

This lady was holding up the trip; I'm very sure that she wanted to be the first stop, though the app, as you probably know, decides the order of stops.

She was the last to arrive, and then wanted to somehow negotiate where I stopped first. What frickin' nerve. Maybe it was a case of not enough fiber in her diet?
--------------------

Yep - I got a prima donna once. She wanted to be the first let out on a shared ride, I told her that I had no control on the order of stops and she demanded I stop the car, immediately, and let her out. Since it was a dark street with no visible street signs, not the greatest spot to get out. OK, Lady. See ya !!! The other paxs were very amused. I think this is an issue of control. They have little in their lives, therefore, they will take extreme actions, which to them , satisfies the need to dominate.

Last edited:

peteyvavs

--------------------

Yep - I got a prima donna once. She wanted to be the first let out on a shared ride, I told her that I had no control on the order of stops and she demanded I stop the car, immediately, and let her out. Since it was a dark street with no visible street signs, not the greatest spot to get out. OK, Lady. See ya !!! The other paxs were very amused. I think this is an issue of control. They have little in their lives, therefore, they will take extreme actions, which to them , satisfies the need to dominate.
She was late for a trick, you just saved someone from contracting an STD.

SEAL Team 5

She was the last to arrive, and then wanted to somehow negotiate where I stopped first.
She would have been my first stop. As soon as she started to negotiate I would have negotiated a stop right there and said, now negotiate your a** out of my car.