1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The joy of it

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Juggalo9er, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Anyone else get to a point where the shuffling and lying pax just don't even matter anymore?

I don't even have a desire to sign into the uber app....

Hans GrUber likes this.
  2. I look at driving for Uber as doing community sevice in hell.

3. ANT 7

ANT 7

Driving:
    UberX
    No, not yet.

Some days I sleep in and start a bit later though. Depends I guess. The actual job description and pax I enjoy.......it's the money that needs to be better.

1974toyota and Juggalo9er like this.
  4. ????????????????????????????????????????????????, It's called Burn Out,jmo

ROFLMAO

Pax Collector likes this.
  5. I think I am going to do some shuffling tonight.... try to get the feel back

6. The money used to give me joy, not the clowns in my back seat. Now that's been taken away and I'm left with just the clowns.

Sigh... I need another beer.

7. I always do the Curly Shuffle

this Buds for you

Pax Collector and Juggalo9er like this.
  8. I've recently found that shuffling at the airport is immensely easy... just drive right on by the pickup..... they'll never find you

9. Towards the end, when I was SO burnt out (and I don't drive anymore NOT BECAUSE I was burnt out, but because my car died, THANK GOD), I'd be in a busy spot and I'd actually take pleasure in Uber mercilessly bombarding me with 3+ requests a minute which I would ignore. Obviously, I was just shooting myself in the foot by not making money, but I would smile as I saw Uber offering me base rate garbage when they were clearly experiencing massive demand, knowing every ping that timed out was 10 more seconds that a pax had to wait and 10 more seconds uber wasn't making money.

I hate them.

1974toyota likes this.
  10. whoa, sorry about your car, how many miles were on it before it died? Jeez,GL,JMO

11. Like 150k... It was a lease through FAIR. I don't know what they are planning on charging me. Seriously, it was the most freeing experience of my life. I became such a slave to Uber and I was SOOOO miserable. I'm much happier to have a real job again.

1974toyota likes this.
  12. Congrats

Hans GrUber likes this.
  13. You need something stronger to drown away your Uber sorrows.

Attached Files:

Pax Collector likes this.
  14. Looks like a pre-ridesharing snack.