• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The joy of it

Juggalo9er

Anyone else get to a point where the shuffling and lying pax just don't even matter anymore?

I don't even have a desire to sign into the uber app....

ANT 7

No, not yet.

Some days I sleep in and start a bit later though. Depends I guess. The actual job description and pax I enjoy.......it's the money that needs to be better.

Hans GrUber

Anyone else get to a point where the shuffling and lying pax just don't even matter anymore?

I don't even have a desire to sign into the uber app....
Towards the end, when I was SO burnt out (and I don't drive anymore NOT BECAUSE I was burnt out, but because my car died, THANK GOD), I'd be in a busy spot and I'd actually take pleasure in Uber mercilessly bombarding me with 3+ requests a minute which I would ignore. Obviously, I was just shooting myself in the foot by not making money, but I would smile as I saw Uber offering me base rate garbage when they were clearly experiencing massive demand, knowing every ping that timed out was 10 more seconds that a pax had to wait and 10 more seconds uber wasn't making money.

I hate them.

1974toyota

Towards the end, when I was SO burnt out (and I don't drive anymore NOT BECAUSE I was burnt out, but because my car died, THANK GOD), I'd be in a busy spot and I'd actually take pleasure in Uber mercilessly bombarding me with 3+ requests a minute which I would ignore. Obviously, I was just shooting myself in the foot by not making money, but I would smile as I saw Uber offering me base rate garbage when they were clearly experiencing massive demand, knowing every ping that timed out was 10 more seconds that a pax had to wait and 10 more seconds uber wasn't making money.

I hate them.
whoa, sorry about your car, how many miles were on it before it died? Jeez,GL,JMO

Hans GrUber

Like 150k... It was a lease through FAIR. I don't know what they are planning on charging me. Seriously, it was the most freeing experience of my life. I became such a slave to Uber and I was SOOOO miserable. I'm much happier to have a real job again.