The Humour Thread [COVID-19]

hooj

This innocent and simple FB ad for houses in Whitby, my goodness...

Look at these idiot comments - especially the last one! It’s as if it’s an uncle, trying to tell another uncle, that he can’t speak English! W. T. F

As for idiot Gino there - it’s obvious that the cost of the land is what drives up the price. Sure you can put those same homes in North bay and maybe get 300-400k but in that area of Whitby. Most established double garage homes are easily 700-800k standard. Those who put the work into it and have a nice lot can quickly go for $900k+

It’s as if they’ve never heard of Markham, Richmond Hill, Toronto or Brampton.

🤦‍♂️ 😂
🤦‍♂️ 😂
AC98F80A-331E-4CAA-ABB5-1DD1993E4DD7.jpeg

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Isn't the whole KANYE thing just a 'support of Trump' idea to split certain vote demographics as to offer TRUMP the option of threading the electoral collage needle again?

Yam Digger

Isn't the whole KANYE thing just a 'support of Trump' idea to split certain vote demographics as to offer TRUMP the option of threading the electoral collage needle again?
EXACTLY!!!!

If Kanye's campaign fizzles out soon as another 9-day-wonder, then the election will be business-as-usual. But, if he really pours himself into this and gets allot of traction from young people who would have otherwise voted for Biden, It might well split the Democrat vote and give Trump a second term in the Out-hou....sorry; I meant, White House. If I recall correctly, Kanye owes allot of money. It wouldn't surprise me if someone from the GOP showed up on his doorstep with a bag full of money and said: "There's more where this came from. PLEASE run for President."

And don't for a second think a vote split cannot happen. How do you think George W bush got elected? He had Ralph Nader to thank for that. Nader split the Democrat vote in 2000 and took votes away from Al Gore. When Ralph Nader wanted to run again against Bush and Kerry, prominent Democrats Bill Maher and Roger Moore, literally got on their knees and begged him not to run again.

How do you figure Rob Ford got elected as mayor of Toronto? It was one conservative running against four liberals. And all the conservative votes went to just one guy were as the liberal votes were split between four others.

So yes it can happen.

Last edited: