• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Christian driver

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1 cor 1:27. There are only two religions in the world. There are only two spirits in the world. Religion of works righteousness and religion of Devine accomplishment. The holy spirit and the unholy spirit. The Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus and all others have one source. There is one true God. He stands between heaven and hell. He stands between judgment and mercy. He stands between eternal damnation and eternal glory. His name is Jesus Christ. The only begotten son of God. He himself is God manifested in the flesh. The fullness of the Godhead bodly. The only righteous judge that will judge the world in righteousness. Righteousness and justice are the habitation of his throne. He has provided one way to life. Jesus Christ came to earth in the likeness of sinful flesh to give his life as ransom for many. He perfectly obeyed the holy law of God. He voluntarily went to the cross and died. At the cross, God made Jesus sin who knew no sin so we can become the righteousness of God in him. At the cross, Jesus satisfied the justice of God. Jesus Christ abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel l. He resurrected on the third day. He has ascended to heaven. He is sitting next to his father. He commands all men everywhere to turn from your sins and believe. He that believes in Jesus though he was dead yet shall he live. Jesus Christ has promised eternal life to all that believe in his name.

Last edited by a moderator:

IR12

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1 cor 1:27. There are only two religions in the world. There are only two spirits in the world. Religion of works righteousness and religion of Devine accomplishment. The holy spirit and the unholy spirit. The Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus and all others have one source. They are all messages from the bottomless pit of hell. There is one true God. He stands between heaven and hell. He stands between judgment and mercy. He stands between eternal damnation and eternal glory. His name is Jesus Christ. The only begotten son of God. He himself is God manifested in the flesh. The fullness of the Godhead bodly. The only righteous judge that will judge the world in righteousness. Righteousness and justice are the habitation of his throne. He has provided one way to life. Jesus Christ came to earth in the likeness of sinful flesh to give his life as ransom for many. He perfectly obeyed the holy law of God. He voluntarily went to the cross and died. At the cross, God made Jesus sin who knew no sin so we can become the righteousness of God in him. At the cross, Jesus satisfied the justice of God. Jesus Christ abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel l. He resurrected on the third day. He has ascended to heaven. He is sitting next to his father. He commands all men everywhere to turn from your sins and believe. He that believes in Jesus though he was dead yet shall he live. Jesus Christ has promised eternal life to all that believe in his name.
Reminder all driver's!!!
Fold up your 😇's before going to bed tonight.

25rides7daysaweek

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1 cor 1:27. There are only two religions in the world. There are only two spirits in the world. Religion of works righteousness and religion of Devine accomplishment. The holy spirit and the unholy spirit. The Muslim, Buddhists, Hindus and all others have one source. They are all messages from the bottomless pit of hell. There is one true God. He stands between heaven and hell. He stands between judgment and mercy. He stands between eternal damnation and eternal glory. His name is Jesus Christ. The only begotten son of God. He himself is God manifested in the flesh. The fullness of the Godhead bodly. The only righteous judge that will judge the world in righteousness. Righteousness and justice are the habitation of his throne. He has provided one way to life. Jesus Christ came to earth in the likeness of sinful flesh to give his life as ransom for many. He perfectly obeyed the holy law of God. He voluntarily went to the cross and died. At the cross, God made Jesus sin who knew no sin so we can become the righteousness of God in him. At the cross, Jesus satisfied the justice of God. Jesus Christ abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel l. He resurrected on the third day. He has ascended to heaven. He is sitting next to his father. He commands all men everywhere to turn from your sins and believe. He that believes in Jesus though he was dead yet shall he live. Jesus Christ has promised eternal life to all that believe in his name.
Amen see ya next Sunday I have work to do..

The Christian driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, really??

Did you forget about "Judge not, that ye be not judged" ??
You came here and you judged others with that blanket statement.

Very un-Christian of you. I am greatly insulted.
That is truth. All that don't believe in Jesus Christ are already condemned and on the way to hell. What must you do to be saved? Believe in the lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. The only God that can save sinners is the only God that has risen from the dead. All others are dead or have no existence

rubisgsa

you have a lot of balls! religion is poison
Post automatically merged:

you dont get to decide what the truth is brother

open your eyes there is not one way what kind of religion is so short sighted. do as i say or u will be damned i completely disagree!

I am offended!

I had a very nice Irish lady yesterday request a ride( Aine) . I arrived to find her and her 2 lovely twin toddler daughters coming towards me. She was carrying a stroller. I asked if she had car seats. She said no. I said "it's illegal" she said please dont charge me the cancel fee. I had driven 6 miles already and have been burned too many times. I said I am sorry. I should have said I am absolutely going to charge you . YOu are a bad parrent. Shame on you! She told me to go to hell. I told her to go back to ireland. enough is enough! no carseat costs period

religion is poison try as you might to follow "the path" in your fairy tale world you may still go to hell good luck

Last edited:

The Christian driver

Amen see ya next Sunday I have work to do..
you have a lot of balls! religion is poison

you dont get to decide what the truth is brother

open your eyes there is not one way what kind of religion is so short sighted. do as i say or u will be damned i completely disagree!

I am offended!

I had a very nice Irish lady yesterday request a ride( Aine) . I arrived to find her and her 2 lovely twin toddler daughters coming towards me. She was carrying a stroller. I asked if she had car seats. She said no. I said "it's illegal" she said please dont charge me the cancel fee. I had driven 6 miles already and have been burned too many times. I said I am sorry. I should have said I am absolutely going to charge you . YOu are a bad parrent. Shame on you! She told me to go to hell. I told her to go back to ireland. enough is enough! no carseat costs period

religion is poison try as you might to follow "the path" in your fairy tale world you may still go to hell good luck
The preaching of the gospel is foolishness and offensive to those that are perishing to hell. Eternal doom is the only other option. Fixed without any hope in a state of torment. Today is the day if Salvation. Nothing, absolutely nothing is more important than your eternal destiny. I want you to be 100% sure, without single doubt with certainty, if you die without Christ you will be fixed in hell.

rubisgsa

That sir is so christian of you. I will also pass. We have ways of explaining alot more than when your religion was invented. You and your kind are in decline

Thank god for that. Or maybe thank science

either way religion is doomed the internet will help kill it good day

KD_LA

Author
That is truth. All that don't believe in Jesus Christ are already condemned and on the way to hell. What must you do to be saved? Believe in the lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. The only God that can save sinners is the only God that has risen from the dead. All others are dead or have no existence
You did it again. How dare you pretend to be a Christian, while you sit comfortably behind your keyboard and pass judgement on others.

This is not a place for your hateful anti-Muslim, anti-Buddhist, anti-Hindu and anti-all-others messages.

There ought to be an update in the terms and rules of this website. I get censored for merely writing the URL of another rideshare blogsite or the name of its owner, but this kind of hateful message is allowed???? I cry foul. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Christian driver

Believe in me or I’ll punish you. Nice!

Pass!
There is no where to pass to, but eternal death. And that's not physical death in unconscious state. Eternal death full conscious state separated from all the good gifts of God fitted in a body for torment. You will seek death and will not find it.. that kind of Death

You did it again. How dare you pretend to be a Christian, while you sit comfortably behind your keyboard and pass judgement on others.

This is not a place for your hateful anti-Muslim, anti-Buddhist, anti-Hindu and anti-all-others messages.

There ought to be an update in the terms and rules of this website. I get censored for merely writing the URL of another rideshare blogsite or the name of its owner, but this kind of hateful message is allowed???? I cry foul. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I love you enough to tell you the truth my friend.. love rejoices with the truth

rubisgsa

i consider this harrasment you will pay the universe will make it so karma

this is basic bullying

joined april24 2019 hahahaa

The Christian driver

i consider this harrasment you will pay the universe will make it so karma

this is basic bullying
The God of the bible does not share his glory with no other. Because there is none other name given under heaven that one must be saved but the name Jesus Christ. He is merciful. Humble yourself and come to him my friend before it's too late.

25rides7daysaweek

The preaching of the gospel is foolishness and offensive to those that are perishing to hell. Eternal doom is the only other option. Fixed without any hope in a state of torment. Today is the day if Salvation. Nothing, absolutely nothing is more important than your eternal destiny. I want you to be 100% sure, without single doubt with certainty, if you die without Christ you will be fixed in hell.
Please stop telling us about eternal doom and hell. We are UBER DRIVERS!!!!!

The Christian driver

Please stop telling us about eternal doom and hell. We are UBER DRIVERS!!!!!
Well I love my fellow uber drivers. Death is knocking at the door every time we get behind the wheel. There is one that has overcome death at the cross. The sinless son of God. The only way, the truth and the life. He that believes in Jesus Christ though he was dead yet shall he live.

You are WRONG moose breath. go away
Lol

KD_LA

Author
I love you enough to tell you the truth my friend.. love rejoices with the truth
What love? The love you exhibit by disseminating a hateful message against other faiths? The love you exhibit by judging people of other faiths whilst the very faith you claim to cling to tells you not to judge others? Do you not see the hypocrisy in that behavior?

"Verily I say unto you: it is your duty to practice your faith with sincerity, not to turn it into hate against those with whom you agree not."
KD_LA 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U New York City 2
1974toyota New York City 6
WestSydGuy News 0