The Ghost is Back

dmoney155

I have few Uber stickers for Niagara Falls, Kitchener, some discontinued ones and a London PTC license for sell. You can have them all for $100 and resale value of them is in the millions.
That's what taxi guys are saying about their medallions.

GhostOfRobFord

You can walk in to Lyft hub in Mississauga and ask for stickers. For Uber, you may need a appointment and I have never seen appointment available. A lot us don’t display the stickers anyway.
Thanks. I don't mind all the sarcastic answers, they are funny. As long as I got at least one serious answer like yours, so thanks for that.

mikees3

Got a beacon for sale $100

it’s the light up uber sign & I highly recommend it

trust you’ll impress all the chica pax with your professionalism 👍🏾

mikees3

You are Junior Class Clown. You'll earn your stripes, when you start to be actually funny...

you old ppl don’t understand my jokes 😌

1602961888562.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Rav

Kurt Halfyard

Author
It’s a clip from a movie. Movies good. Standup clip was ok but he’s got plenty of material that’s gold.
I strongly Recommend Hick's omnibus set, released as "RELENTLESS" comedy special in the early 1990s.
Carlin is of course one of the great all time MASTERS of Standup (along with Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, LouisCK, & Chris Rock), but HICKS is in that company. He's impressive in his abrasiveness to his audience...but telling truths as he sees it. So in that way, he is a lot like Lenny Bruce just pushed forward into the late 1980s/early 1990s.

(Longtime Stand-Up nerd here...)