Inshur

The four excuses against millions of Londoners

R.M.Ahmad

• The four excuses against millions of Londoners

• The followings are the four excuses used against 40k+ London drivers and 3.5million Londoners. I can not comment on the fourth but can comment on the rest.

• For the start, I don’t see number one and two have anything to do with Uber. From My experience you give medical certificate and DBS to tfl to get PH driver licence. I got my PH licence for three years. After three years, again I have to go for medical check and DBS. So what they have to do with Uber?

• Had Uber ignored reporting serious criminal records it would have been prosecuted for sure by now. It has been around since 2012 or for five years. You can not get away with such serious irresponsibility for five years. A company ignores such serious thing like not reporting serious crimes would have never grown to become a multimillion company, employed by 40K+ drivers to serve 3.5million Londoners.

• 1-Its approach to reporting serious criminal offences.
  • 2-Its approach to how medical certificates are obtained.
  • 3-Its approach to how Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are obtained.
  • 4-Its approach to explaining the use of Greyball in London - software that could be used to block regulatory bodies from gaining full access to the app and prevent officials from undertaking regulatory or law enforcement duties.

Bettysmalls

• The followings are the four excuses used against 40k+ London drivers and 3.5million Londoners. I can not comment on the fourth but can comment on the rest.

• For the start, I don’t see number one and two have anything to do with Uber. From My experience you give medical certificate and DBS to tfl to get PH driver licence. I got my PH licence for three years. After three years, again I have to go for medical check and DBS. So what they have to do with Uber?

• Had Uber ignored reporting serious criminal records it would have been prosecuted for sure by now. It has been around since 2012 or for five years. You can not get away with such serious irresponsibility for five years. A company ignores such serious thing like not reporting serious crimes would have never grown to become a multimillion company, employed by 40K+ drivers to serve 3.5million Londoners.

• 3-Its approach to how Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are obtained.
  • 4-Its approach to explaining the use of Greyball in London - software that could be used to block regulatory bodies from gaining full access to the app and prevent officials from undertaking regulatory or law enforcement duties.
1 ) The reporting of issues to the police as only recently became apparent,
2) medical certs were being given by doctors for a cheap price no questions asked
3) dbs checks were got through non approved tfl services
4) self explanatory

MrPoober

They're just bent mate. The countries, states and various provinces they've been banned in can't all be wrong. There are plenty of other PH rules and regs they break in this country that haven't even been mentioned. Rules, that if any other PH company broke would lose them their licence with immediate effect.

Ormes

Put your legal services forward to Uber if you know so much....otherwise your just another guesser, thinking they know the discussions & evidence the TFL panel assessed...

T7000

1 ) The reporting of issues to the police as only recently became apparent,
2) medical certs were being given by doctors for a cheap price no questions asked
3) dbs checks were got through non approved tfl services
4) self explanatory
The claim about Uber not reporting crimes don't make sense, Ok let's say Uber don't report any crimes whatsoever, what's stopping the victims from reporting the crimes to the police ? :rolleyes:
This reeks of Taxi propaganda!

MrPoober

The claim about Uber not reporting crimes don't make sense, Ok let's say Uber don't report any crimes whatsoever, what's stopping the victim from reporting the crime to the police ? :rolleyes:
It's OK, Uber's top brass are on their way to London.
IMG_0287.JPG

Don't worry folks, Uber will be just fine

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

The claim about Uber not reporting crimes don't make sense, Ok let's say Uber don't report any crimes whatsoever, what's stopping the victims from reporting the crimes to the police ? :rolleyes:
It’s part of their requirement to report crimes to the police, it’s the fact people reported these crimes to the police after not hearing anything after reporting to Uber that these facts came to light .

T7000

It's OK, Uber's top brass are on their way to London.
View attachment 163459
As i thought, Poopster quickly attempts the divert attention from the FACTS! :biggrin:

It’s part of their requirement to report crimes to the police, it’s the fact people reported these crimes to the police after not hearing anything after reporting to Uber that these facts came to light .
Have TFL published these crimes ? i've yet to see some evidence of these claims.

Uber started operating in London in 2012, so these so called "offences" took years to come to light ?

Bettysmalls

As i thought, Poopster quickly attempts the divert attention from the FACTS! :biggrin:

Have TFL published these crimes ? i've yet to see some evidence of these claims.
So the police are now telling lies I suppose.

Uber started operating in London in 2012, so these so called "offences" took years to come to light ?
Yes people were reporting them to Uber and assuming that’s all that was needed , Uber reported back to the person who complained telling them that the driver is being dealt with but never passed that information to the police .

MrPoober

"Crimes" ?? That's your definition, not mine. Rules and Regs, was mine. Think you know the ones, offices, landlines etc.
"Crimes" that would lose any other PH office it's licence.

BlackTaxi-Slayer

Okay lets get to POINT 2 , how many BC drivers can actually pass a medical seeing that there are thousands over the age of 65+ and most haven't even got the strength to lift a suitcase.

YES - You guessed a dodgy medical.......

MrPoober

Yeah right, Taxi propaganda straight from the Met. Police. to The Times. Another clown.

Okay lets get to POINT 2 , how many BC drivers can actually pass a medical seeing that there are thousands over the age of 65+ and most haven't even got the strength to lift a suitcase.

Out from under your rock a bit early. Not LondonDave is it?

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

Boring , you’ve been caught because 100s of driver all had the same few doctors.

BlackTaxi-Slayer

Maybe I should start taking photos of some of the "I really should be in a wheelchair" BC drivers we have on London's Streets. I have no idea what sort of NORMAL doctor can sign them on as being FIT and PROPER. They are ancient - disaster waiting to happen - due to having no real pension these old boys will just go on and on. There must come a point when your reactions are just too slow. I can see the logic in letting someone behind the wheel up to the age of 70 but beyond that - you are NOT protecting the public. As of the FOI act - I wonder if I asked TFL how many 70+ year old BC drivers are Licensed - the number would astound the Public. Saw an Old Boy the other day - shaking like a leaf (maybe terrified of Uber Drivers) but popping pills at a rate Keith Moon would have been proud of - he was a mess , how he passed a medical is beyond me.

MrPoober

Maybe I should start taking photos of some of the "I really should be in a wheelchair" BC drivers we have on London's Streets. I have no idea what sort of NORMAL doctor can sign them on as being FIT and PROPER. They are ancient - disaster waiting to happen - due to having no real pension these old boys will just go on and on. There must come a point when your reactions are just too slow. I can see the logic in letting someone behind the wheel up to the age of 70 but beyond that - you are NOT protecting the public. As of the FOI act - I wonder if I asked TFL how many 70+ year old BC drivers are Licensed - the number would astound the Public. Saw an Old Boy the other day - shaking like a leaf (maybe terrified of Uber Drivers) but popping pills at a rate Keith Moon would have been proud of - he was a mess , how he passed a medical is beyond me.
Yeah right. How long did it take you to type that garbage?
You got one thing right though, we're all terrified of Uber drivers.
You've probably witnessed a few yourself.

BlackTaxi-Slayer

Not denying the Fact that 1000,s of Uber drivers have Fake Medicals - but to pretend that does not apply to the BC trade is ju
Boring , you’ve been caught because 100s of driver all had the same few doctors.

Not denying the Fact that 1000,s of Uber drivers have Fake Medicals - but to pretend that does not apply to the BC trade is just stupid. Just look at he state of some of them - they're a mess. Dinosaur is not the right word - NOT FIT for business would be more appropriate

Yeah right. How long did it take you to type that garbage?
You got one thing right though, we're all terrified of Uber drivers.
You've probably witnessed a few yourself.

How is it garbage that your trade has people Licensed - who are not FIT enough for the job in hand. Nobody wants to see a living snatched from someone hands but when you get too old - Its time to go.

And something for the record here - A cyclist started beating the s**t out of one of your elderly drivers on Tooley Street 3 Months ago - I did not see what initially caused the argument. However I pulled the cyclist off the driver and knocked him clean out.

Not denying the Fact that 1000,s of Uber drivers have Fake Medicals - but to pretend that does not apply to the BC trade is ju

Not denying the Fact that 1000,s of Uber drivers have Fake Medicals - but to pretend that does not apply to the BC trade is just stupid. Just look at he state of some of them - they're a mess. Dinosaur is not the right word - NOT FIT for business would be more appropriate

How is it garbage that your trade has people Licensed - who are not FIT enough for the job in hand. Nobody wants to see a living snatched from someone hands but when you get too old - Its time to go.

And something for the record here - A cyclist started beating the s**t out of one of your elderly drivers on Tooley Street 3 Months ago - I did not see what initially caused the argument. However I pulled the cyclist off the driver and knocked him clean out.

One of your trade will be able to account for that......Right next to Hilton

Bettysmalls

So what’s the excuse for ph drivers turning cars over ,driving into the Thames driving down stairs , when you get pictures of taxis doing these thing daily, maybe we won’t keep laughing at you.

One of your trade will be able to account for that......Right next to Hilton
See my previous quote , lol

BlackTaxi-Slayer

Not me - Yes Private Hire but only work for the Chinese only nowadays. But Thursday could be a big earner , so I might turn on the Uber App unless I have better work which might not happen. Will agree that a huge proportion of Uber drivers are deadly. I try to stay away from Central at night time as its like a shooting gallery.