- The four excuses against millions of Londoners
- The followings are the four excuses used against 40k+ London drivers and 3.5million Londoners. I can not comment on the fourth but can comment on the rest.
- For the start, I don’t see number one and two have anything to do with Uber. From My experience you give medical certificate and DBS to tfl to get PH driver licence. I got my PH licence for three years. After three years, again I have to go for medical check and DBS. So what they have to do with Uber?
- Had Uber ignored reporting serious criminal records it would have been prosecuted for sure by now. It has been around since 2012 or for five years. You can not get away with such serious irresponsibility for five years. A company ignores such serious thing like not reporting serious crimes would have never grown to become a multimillion company, employed by 40K+ drivers to serve 3.5million Londoners.
- 1-Its approach to reporting serious criminal offences.
- 2-Its approach to how medical certificates are obtained.
- 3-Its approach to how Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are obtained.
- 4-Its approach to explaining the use of Greyball in London - software that could be used to block regulatory bodies from gaining full access to the app and prevent officials from undertaking regulatory or law enforcement duties.