The End of an Era

tryingforthat5star

Well guys I have to move back to the Philly area again for work and it's time for me to start to wind down Pittsburgh here. I have a few more weeks left to do Uber here but it's been a great time since Feb 2017. I recall the first time I did Uber here it was a Sat night the Flyers were in town to play the Penguins for the Winter Classic at Heinz Field, we had a beer fest going on at the convention center and surge was crazy. A lot of great memories here and great times on this forum for Pittsburgh. Who know's maybe one day I'll end up back in Pittsburgh or I'll get some random trip out here from Philly area lol..

MasterKNinja

Good luck back in Philly, man! I was just readin an article this past weekend about how Philly is blowin up. Among the top gaining cities in real estate prices. My brother was even talking to me about moving there. Early days of rideshare was a fun time. Was fun figuring out the tips & techniques & sharing them on the forum. Everything seems way more commoditized now: people expect their cheap ride & please dont talk I’m just gonna stare at my phone. the driver saturation sucks now too. Hope you finally get that 5 star! Haha

bigga519

Well guys I have to move back to the Philly area again for work and it's time for me to start to wind down Pittsburgh here. I have a few more weeks left to do Uber here but it's been a great time since Feb 2017. I recall the first time I did Uber here it was a Sat night the Flyers were in town to play the Penguins for the Winter Classic at Heinz Field, we had a beer fest going on at the convention center and surge was crazy. A lot of great memories here and great times on this forum for Pittsburgh. Who know's maybe one day I'll end up back in Pittsburgh or I'll get some random trip out here from Philly area lol..
Oh yeah I remember that day very well. It was the perfect storm! Good luck over in Philly.

tryingforthat5star

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually have to drive back to Pittsburgh New Year's Eve to pack stuff up in my apartment so Im gonna roll out of Philly around 3pm hit Pittsburgh then go online around 8PM lol!