The definition of insanity.

Chocoholic

What's the particular insanity? The lack of rides, the $6.59 per ride or the challenge that pays an extra $1.16 per ride, or only 12 pings since Monday morning?

Or is it the combination of all?

I didn't even mention all the queues with one person or that the queue bubbles cover the map!

yomomma

Those queue bubbles show no one in Lyft ever drove, and if the did it was in the parking lot.

Chocoholic

About those queue bubbles ......

Everyone please send in a complaint through help that they're too big! They hide too much of the map. Tell Lyft that they should be like Uber here and just have a tiny icon that we can touch to show the queue. Why waste all that space with big a&& bubbles that overlap and can't be read, and cover half the map???

It's right up there with that big black box announcement "You have arrived" that hides the map just as you're trying to stop in front of the right house.

Chocoholic

Yes! This!
I'm a computer/database engineer and sometimes often I really wonder who the &)^* designs these user interfaces! I'll bet they just sit in a computer lab, look at it and say "that looks good to me" without ever having real drivers test the software! It's called beta testing! They should make every UI programmer drive competitively (not just go out and give a ride or two) with their software for a week!