The COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

Yam Digger

The best thing that can happen to America right now, is for Donald Trump to be tested positive for COVID-19. Not because I wish Mr. Trump any bad; but because, once he gets it, Mr. Trump will all of a sudden take the COVID-19 epidemic and it’s eradication extremely seriously.

it is a sad reality that politicians are often only moved to action on a given problem once they themselves or their family members or close friends are affected by the problem.

Yam Digger

Heres some light in the tunnel we are in....Ozark season 3 just dropped on netflix. If you dont have Netflix look up youtube videos on kodi.

View attachment 438247

It really is a great show
For shows and movies not available on Netflix, I recommend FrostWire P2P. I know; it’s not legally kosher; but how else are you going to get movies you want to see but aren’t available on Netflix or any of the other legal distributions that we would prefer to use?

also, if you would like to access Netflix’s American catalog, I highly recommend ExpressVPN. It’s also useful for accessing BBC‘s iPlayer website as well too.
Post automatically merged:

Fake news ?
“Tang is believed to have contracted the disease after indulging in sexual acts with several animals, including bats.”

I was tempted to believe this at first; but after looking at some of the other stories on that website, it bares a very strong resemblance to the National Inquirer tabloid rags we see at the checkout counters in supermarkets.

Last edited:

Karl Marx

Barack Obama just tweeted out this link which is overview of the likely scenarios that the world will be facing in the coming months while managing this pandemic. So much depends on our ability to make good decisions going forward along with our ability to remain resilient.

Yam Digger

Tim Hortons does it again...

You know how they have magazine articles featuring 500 of Canada’s best employers? I think they should also have a similar one for Canada’s 500 worst employers. That way, we’ll all know who NOT to send our resume to.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Barack Obama just tweeted out this link which is overview of the likely scenarios that the world will be facing in the coming months while managing this pandemic. So much depends on our ability to make good decisions going forward along with our ability to remain resilient.

That's a good article. I read it yesterday.
Post automatically merged:

Tim Hortons does it again...

Why anyone gives this garbage fire corporation (RBI) any business is beyond me. This includes Popeyes and Burger King. Let these three fast 'food' franchises BURN TO THE @@@@ING GROUND.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
I am on twitter this morning and people are falling over dead in PA and NYC. This is going to be worse than it was in China.
This is an AMERICAN Libertarian issue.
China is used to being told what to do, albeit it out of fear.
America is used to fear and conspiracy as part of the culture. This will not end well. The cure will be worse than the disease, and Social Media and 24h News Cycle bears a lot of responsibility. America will have to recalibrate it's culture going forward.

marktwothousand

This is an AMERICAN Libertarian issue.
China is used to being told what to do, albeit it out of fear.
America is used to fear and conspiracy as part of the culture. This will not end well. The cure will be worse than the disease, and Social Media and 24h News Cycle bears a lot of responsibility. America will have to recalibrate it's culture going forward.
Ya. They totally ph#%cked this up with a delayed response to quarantines. And the 24 hour news cycle doesn’t help. I watch CNN/CP24 all day and then at night I throw in a dose of FOX and MSNBC when CNN begins to run replays. at bedtime i put myself down with SKY news UK, France 24 and ABC.au. Not sure what I’m gonna do with my time when this is all over.