The COVID-19 Coronavirus Thread

dmoney155

Dmoney any lose of taste or smell? When getting sick or now?

Hope you feel better asap man!!! 🙏🏽
I read that too about lose of taste and smell... nope, eating well (too much, gained 5 lb so far :frown: ) and everything tastes good before and now. I really don't think it was the virus. Occasional fevers are normal with me, especially when I spread myself thin. But will keep an eye on it. Last time I was heavy driving was like 3 weeks ago.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Occasional fevers are normal with me, especially when I spread myself thin. But will keep an eye on it. Last time I was heavy driving was like 3 weeks ago.
I get stuff like this, it called 'burning the candle at both ends' -> I tend to keep myself busy with a wide array of projects and such. This often means silly-late hours because I get focused on things.

Ahmado

I do get occasional fevers... but none of the cough/shortness of breath... so whatever I was fighting, don't think that's it.
What about sinus and ear infection 👃🏻😷 ?
Post automatically merged:

last week I did, now at the moment Im fine. Neocirtran did the trick. It's probably due to me running around with no coat on at low temps. I pick up microbes all the time, and then get better after few days. Sleep/good rest definitely helps.
Me too 😢

Uberchampion

Yeah, been in Windsor all last week... and this week just did few errands. Also I spray the crap out of everything (and self) with Lysol disinfectant thing (I hope inhaling that stuff wont kill me lol).
You may be the first person in all my years in Canada to actually admit to being in Windsor. God bless you with a speedy and full recovery

citytypeofguy

I read that too about lose of taste and smell... nope, eating well (too much, gained 5 lb so far :frown: ) and everything tastes good before and now. I really don't think it was the virus. Occasional fevers are normal with me, especially when I spread myself thin. But will keep an eye on it. Last time I was heavy driving was like 3 weeks ago.
Stay positive you will be fine
No rush to get on the roads put your immune system at risk

What about sinus and ear infection 👃🏻😷 ?

Me too 😢
Your sick Ahmado?

Petrikov

If you had a funny cough then you had a virus in easy form, it did not go to your lungs. Three days fever free and you are not contagious. Every airport driver has a virus on my opinion. There were lots of people coming with the funny cough.

dmoney155

If you had a funny cough then you had a virus in easy form, it did not go to your lungs. Three days fever free and you are not contagious.
I wish they had a tester for all sort of viruses/bacteria by simply sampling your blood+saliva like they do with diabetic suger meter.

Athos

Karl Marx

This is now my screen saver. I use to do a radio show in St. Louis many years ago and got to know the city and I am terrified that the people will get hungry in the next few days. New Orleans also going to be devastated from the virus.

ET-q_YOWoAIHVxM.png

Last edited: