the couple holding the guns against the BLM jagoffs

drivehesaid

problem is, if they shot anyone, they are the ones who will be arrested in this current political climate. the same with being swarmed when you are driving your car, if you hit them, you will be prosecuted. this country is upside down. they should change the law that if people are swarming your car, you have the right to hit them if you are in danger of your life, you feel.

ANT 7

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

The St. Louis police have said that no charges are forthcoming as the "protesters" were on private property illegally, and "broke down" the locked gate to the complex, as well as verbally threatened the couple with physical threats and property damage first.

Thankfully, there is a stand your ground/castle law in Missouri anyways.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

problem is, if they shot anyone, they are the ones who will be arrested in this current political climate. the same with being swarmed when you are driving your car, if you hit them, you will be prosecuted. this country is upside down. they should change the law that if people are swarming your car, you have the right to hit them if you are in danger of your life, you feel.
I saw that !
Post automatically merged:

Also
Saw THIS !
Screenshot_2020-06-30-00-13-23.png

DID YOU READ WHERE THE MOB
TORE DOWN THE GATE TO THE GATED COMMUNITY
BEFORE THEY ENCOUNTERED THE ARMED COUPLE.
THE COUPLE TOLD THEM TO MOVE ALONG.

THEY WERE ON THE WAY TO THE MAYORS HOUSE.

( WHEN YOU " DEFUND" POLICE
A HOMEOWNER MAY SHOOT YOU !)

Last edited:

TBone

And the media never said anything about Trespassing on Private Property. Nor a Gated Community.
Every story I read had it. TBH, I feel it was the homeowners fault. They could have stayed inside their nice mansion all comfy but freaked out when they saw everyone then went and got their gun. It was not their "gate" and nobody "trespassed" on their property. Yes, they were inside a gated community but they should have bought a better gate :biggrin:
I would like to know what happens if I walk by, either a part of the protest or not, and they point a gun at me...am I then allowed to shoot them in self defense?

tohunt4me

Every story I read had it. TBH, I feel it was the homeowners fault. They could have stayed inside their nice mansion all comfy but freaked out when they saw everyone then went and got their gun. It was not their "gate" and nobody "trespassed" on their property. Yes, they were inside a gated community but they should have bought a better gate :biggrin:
I would like to know what happens if I walk by, either a part of the protest or not, and they point a gun at me...am I then allowed to shoot them in self defense?
Breaking and entering as a mob . . .

The Gate is to keep the Clowns out.

I bet HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION HIRES PRIVATE ARMED SECURITY NEXT.

SINCE THE " DEFUND POLICE MOVEMENT".

THE RICH WILL ALWAYS HAVE POLICE.

WHO WILL THE PROTESTORS CALL ?

TBone

Guess the Mayor shouldn't have publicly tried shaming or inciting the kkk/booger bois to violence by publicly giving out the names and addresses of the people who wrote her letters then. Otherwise, this would have never occurred.

Uberguyken

A mob approaches my house I'm gonna be promoting LEAD poisoning to help them understand my position on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

FormerTaxiDriver♧

I saw that !

Also
Saw THIS ! View attachment 480288

DID YOU READ WHERE THE MOB
TORE DOWN THE GATE TO THE GATED COMMUNITY
BEFORE THEY ENCOUNTERED THE ARMED COUPLE.
THE COUPLE TOLD THEM TO MOVE ALONG.

THEY WERE ON THE WAY TO THE MAYORS HOUSE.

( WHEN YOU " DEFUND" POLICE
A HOMEOWNER MAY SHOOT YOU !)
Getting away from FACEBOOK and TWITTER is a good start for self preservation. I have been trying to figure out what to do about GOOGLE these days??? Anonymous forums are a good place to backpeddle too, so it seems.

Invisible

And the media never said anything about Trespassing on Private Property. Nor a Gated Community.
Yesterday, I read the story on Daily Mail. It was noted yesterday the protestors broke the gate. Good for that couple to defend their property.

Last edited:

mbd

This is why the CEO’s and sports teams owners donate to the cause. If they don’t, mobs will be coming through the gates .👍
I wouldn’t mind if the mobs went through some of these CEO’s neighborhoods. They never burned down CEO neighborhoods yet.
Cops showed up at Beverly Hills neighborhoods 😀 but not at other neighborhoods.

AdAstra

Yesterday, I read the story on Daily Mail. It was noted yesterday the protestors broke the gate. Good for that couple to defend their property.

Judging from their multimillion dollar mansion Mark McCloskey (attorney at Law) and Patricia McCloskey (clueless how to hold a weapon)
are very wealthy. Rich folk can do whatever they like in the 🇺🇸 USA.
An uber driver defending his car would be hung in the town square

Invisible

Judging from their multimillion dollar mansion Mark McCloskey (attorney at Law) and Patricia McCloskey
are very wealthy. Rich folk can do whatever they like in the 🇺🇸 USA

They have the right to defend their property.

And the protestors and rioters seem to do whatever the want, like damage and destroy property, threaten people, block traffic and setup an autonomous zone (CHAZ).