The biggest weekend of the summer starts on Thursday

Born2beast

This Canada Day long weekend will be a record weekend in Toronto. It's a great opportunity to celebrate our city, country, and community by spending a few extra hours on the road, moving locals and visitors alike.

Stay tuned for updates on the biggest events in the city later this week.

Token44

Yeah, not really.

From my 1.5 years experience, any long weekend (and particularly Canada day) is basically a loss, since most of people tend to head out of the city to cottages and whatever.
Really? I expected it being Pride weekend that it would be super busy. With Canada Day on the Friday and US Independence Day on the Monday it seems as though there would be a ton of visitors that would be in the downtown core all weekend.

Harry70

Let's hope so ; lot of people will be going to beaches ; wonderland; morning drop evening pick ; bars will be full as well

Harry70

Exhibition place ; it will surge crazy have my word on it; might be one of the biggest surges this year

Santa

Exhibition place ; it will surge crazy have my word on it; might be one of the biggest surges this year
Thanks. I found out it's on July 2nd and 3rd but can't seem to find the start and finish time. :confused:

Gill002

Honestly guys, last pride was really profitable for me. I hated the guys that were shirtless and cancelled on some of them. But overall in 10 hours I made 384 after ubers cut. I don't know how this year will be with a shit load of drivers, we'll see

Myxx

Honestly guys, last pride was really profitable for me. I hated the guys that were shirtless and cancelled on some of them. But overall in 10 hours I made 384 after ubers cut. I don't know how this year will be with a shit load of drivers, we'll see
I also averaged over $40.00 an hour last pride weekend. As well , Digital Dreams brings a ton of visitors in and there is now an afterparty both days at the Sound Academy so be prepared to be very busy working this weekend.