Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

The Beauty of a Random Hookup

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MikesUber 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh hey UberPeople, it's me again with another installment of, "What I See Driving Nights" lol

As always TL;DR at the bottom :confused:

So I'm picking up from Stage AE (concert venue) here in Pittsburgh this past weekend as a show is letting out. I'm looking for John (or whatever his name was I can't remember). There he is, pass him on the curb and he runs over near the side entrance of the building.

John: *Mildly drunk* "Hey..I'm going to Squirrel Hill Sports Bar.."

Me: "Ok" *typing in location, there it is*

*Some light small talk as I start to turn the 4-ways off, shift into reverse etc*

I look in front of me as I'm checking traffic and I now see some random Asian chick walking across the front drivers side and cross over towards the passenger side.

My keenly trained eye knows where this is heading as I see the arm start to extend and *LOCK* lol

Girl: "Hey where..where are you going?" (Also drunk but not wasted)

I open the rear passenger window so she can talk to him. She sticks her head in the passenger area behind me and she's like an inch from his face, the awkward hook-up energy fills the air with it's early 20's aged vibe.

John: "Hey..where are you headed? Do you want to come with? Trying to hang out tonight?"

Girl: "Where are you going? What are you trying to do?"

John: "I'm going to Squirrel Hill Sports Bar. You know just trying to drink and party if you want to join."

*Make out sounds behind me*

Omg people lol ****** come on. Keep in mind I'm just like sitting near the venue, this is a magical scene. I don't give a sh*t either way just bring her or don't, let's get moving man.

John: "So you trying to come hang out? Where do you want to go?"

Girl: "Southside, Jack's"

John: "Alright let's go to Jack's come on (I open the door for her), hey man can we go to Jack's?"

On our way he gets her name (finally lol) and asks where she lives blah blah. Some more making out on the way there then I finally drop them off.

Uber makes dreams come true lol

TL;DR: Dude brought along some random chick in his Uber ride and they headed to the bar together aka sure hookup.

See less See more
Reactions: tohunt4me
#4 ·
One time I drove a female pax to her friend with benefit and it was uberpool. The other guy kept trying to get her to go "up to my apartment for a drink." But they exchanged numbers so you can probably guess what happens afterwards.

Also protip: Have Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" on your phone/ipod/cd. I always play it when pax start making out. Easy 5 stars/tips

#6 ·
Thats why I dont work at night. ****ing creeps and horny ass people.
Like the drunk weird a** dude that wanted me to come inside to Google the name of the character from Nickelodeon's "Doug" that we couldn't remember. He was drunk af I just kept him talking and tried to distract him. Not the first time someone invited me in, no thanks.

I'm sure some hook ups have occurred in Uber Pool rides
Don't have it here but I'm sure you're right, it's like speed dating on a drunk bus.

One time I drove a female pax to her friend with benefit and it was uberpool. The other guy kept trying to get her to go "up to my apartment for a drink." But they exchanged numbers so you can probably guess what happens afterwards.

Also protip: Have Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" on your phone/ipod/cd. I always play it when pax start making out. Easy 5 stars/tips
She must be popular lol

#7 ·
I was invited to join a group that I just dropped off at a restaurant. I was hungry and Uber was slow. They were a group of fun drunks in their 20s and I guess they thought I was awesome because I sang along to their top 40 music. They told me to order anything and paid for my meal. In return for the nice tip, I took them home for free. $8 fare, 300% tip.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.