• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The ATO's main interests this financial year

Golfer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They won't focus on multi-nationals who pay 0% company tax, Google, Ikea, Facebook, Amazon, Exxon, Apple, etc. Easier to go after the little guy barely making minimum wage in the sharing economy.
Not to mention the Pollies , but I will , because they need our money ,
Today's paper Courier Mail Bris
Political Excesses Out Of Control .
Bill Shorten
$ 3,289,940 82
Scott Morrison
$ 2,083,809,.04
David Littleproud
$1,704,015.86
Just name a few of the top 10
The tenth still managed to spend.
Greg Hunt
$1,464,461.00
:mad:

Golfer

Might have been one of the infamous Hunt brothers whose siblings included Mike, Pork and Yorrick hat kind of mo
He's a Minister for something , if he's spending that kind of money :eek: pops up on ABC every now and again .
Littleproud is the Agriculture Minister
I hope Sco Mo dosent get caught giving any public money to Cronulla Sharks , of course if he swung a little St George Illawarra way ,well I could turn a" blind eye" to that :smiles:

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Author
Might have been one of the infamous Hunt brothers whose siblings included Mike, Pork and Yorrick .......

Wait a minute, wait a minute, weren’t some of the other Hunt brothers implicated in manipulating the silver market?

I’m sure, Bunker, Lamar and William Hunt tried to corner the silver market but didn’t succeed as they failed to take into account the value of Beepbeep’s silver tongue.

Post automatically merged:

It’s not there any more, apparently, because a lady friend told me recently “Mike Hunt is permanently closed.”

I heard from the same lady friend, Mike Hunt’s was closed because of too much exposure to the son and it became red and swollen.

Last edited:

Krusty

Wait a minute, wait a minute, weren’t some of the other Hunt brothers implicated in manipulating the silver market?

I’m sure, Bunker, Lamar and William Hunt tried to corner the silver market but didn’t succeed as they failed to take into account the value of Beepbeep’s silver tongue.

Post automatically merged:

I heard from the same lady friend, Mike Hunt’s was closed because of too much exposure to the son and it became red and swollen.

Duke Hunt

Golfer

Greg Hunt piped up again on ABC he is the Health Minister,
Now everyone should feel a sence of " Wellbeing "
Spending that type of money on/ for all of us :o-o:

Lowestformofwit

Greg Hunt piped up again on ABC he is the Health Minister,
Now everyone should feel a sence of " Wellbeing "
Spending that type of money on/ for all of us :o-o:
Good to see Hunt’s on your case.
‘e said in his best Cockney aitch-less accent.
And for older viewers: Sea Hunt - Lloyd Bridges.