• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

The "Arm Touching"

DriverMark

Saturday night. Appox bar closing. State Street -PING-, which are some dive bars or Pie Hole (yes, that is the name of the pizza joint). Pull up and ..... (SIGH) freakin clubbing looking hot chicks.... they are the worse! Sure enough. They were the worse. And think they clowned car me with 5. Fuzzy now as was over a week ago and it was an extremely short ride to Denny's couple blocks away. Surge. Streak. 3 minutes. $$$$ hour at bar closing. Lets just get this done quick.

Thankfully they seem more interested in talking among themselves then asking me the standard PAX questions I'm sure I already answered about a dozen or more times that night. One chick was talking about how proud all her other hot chick friends should be that she thinks she found herself a sugar daddy!!! "He asked if I was ok being with someone the same age as her daddy. DAMN RIGHT I AM!" (SIGH) ..... please traffic light, change so I can get this ride over with.

Maybe 1 minute away, rear middle hot chick decides she should talk to me (SIGH). So she puts her hand on my upper arm, leans forward, and in almost a whisper starts asking me questions. Which due to the noise of her other annoying hot friends, I have no idea what the drivel coming out of her mouth is. "Excuse me?". Oh, and she is putting on a stupid British accent, making it even harder to understand what the frack she is saying. "Are you happily married?" she repeats ... (SIGH) .... I just heard your other dweeb friends talk about the excitement of a "Sugar Daddy" and other un-intelligent drivel coming out of your mouths. "Yes I am, thank you." Continuing with her hand on my arm. Like, does that game work with guys? Touch his arm, Brittish accent, whisper. Ok, it probably scores them free drinks I'll give them that. Asks me a few other questions. But thankfully......

YES! We have arrived. "Oh thank you uber driver" blah blah drivel drivel....

"Was a pleasure ladies [crap I shouldn't lie :whistling: ]. Enjoy the rest of your evening".

At which time while exiting one of the hot chicks decides to dump the entire contents of her purse all over my back seat and floor. Come on, get out already so I can head to my next fare. I'm not impressed in the least.

High maintenance hot chicks..... always the worst and always the most annoying......

waldowainthrop

High maintenance hot chicks..... always the worst and always the most annoying......
Looksist.

....said every gay guy.
Heteronormative.

Why can’t annoying people just be considered annoying? If their behavior makes them unattractive that should be the end of it.

Arm touching is something some people do and it’s pretty annoying while driving. It’s almost always inconsiderate and can actually constitute harassment in some cases. I’ve had men and women do it and it’s never been fine. If people want to flirt or touch, wait until someone is off the clock. Same as with people who work in restaurants or sales. A passenger who touches their driver (suggestively or even in a “friendly” way) is misusing the availability of a driver and abusing the social compliance built into a paid service.

There are really good arguments for people not wanting to be flirted with by their preferred gender while driving. Someone who does not take rejection lightly can retaliate. Flirting back can be used as evidence of bad behavior. Drivers have gotten in trouble for less than flirting back.

oleole20

rear middle hot chick decides she should talk to me (SIGH). So she puts her hand on my upper arm, leans forward, and in almost a whisper starts asking me
"Are you happily married?" she repeats ... (SIGH) .... I just heard your other dweeb friends talk about the excitement of a "Sugar Daddy" and other un-intelligent drivel coming out of your mouths. "Yes I am, thank you." Continuing with her hand on my arm.
She uses her Jedi mind trick and you managed to resist the temptation..
giphy.gif

TemptingFate

Saturday night. Appox bar closing. State Street -PING-, which are some dive bars or Pie Hole (yes, that is the name of the pizza joint). Pull up and ..... (SIGH) freakin clubbing looking hot chicks.... they are the worse! Sure enough. They were the worse. And think they clowned car me with 5. Fuzzy now as was over a week ago and it was an extremely short ride to Denny's couple blocks away. Surge. Streak. 3 minutes. $$$$ hour at bar closing. Lets just get this done quick.

Thankfully they seem more interested in talking among themselves then asking me the standard PAX questions I'm sure I already answered about a dozen or more times that night. One chick was talking about how proud all her other hot chick friends should be that she thinks she found herself a sugar daddy!!! "He asked if I was ok being with someone the same age as her daddy. DAMN RIGHT I AM!" (SIGH) ..... please traffic light, change so I can get this ride over with.

Maybe 1 minute away, rear middle hot chick decides she should talk to me (SIGH). So she puts her hand on my upper arm, leans forward, and in almost a whisper starts asking me questions. Which due to the noise of her other annoying hot friends, I have no idea what the drivel coming out of her mouth is. "Excuse me?". Oh, and she is putting on a stupid British accent, making it even harder to understand what the frack she is saying. "Are you happily married?" she repeats ... (SIGH) .... I just heard your other dweeb friends talk about the excitement of a "Sugar Daddy" and other un-intelligent drivel coming out of your mouths. "Yes I am, thank you." Continuing with her hand on my arm. Like, does that game work with guys? Touch his arm, Brittish accent, whisper. Ok, it probably scores them free drinks I'll give them that. Asks me a few other questions. But thankfully......

YES! We have arrived. "Oh thank you uber driver" blah blah drivel drivel....

"Was a pleasure ladies [crap I shouldn't lie :whistling: ]. Enjoy the rest of your evening".

At which time while exiting one of the hot chicks decides to dump the entire contents of her purse all over my back seat and floor. Come on, get out already so I can head to my next fare. I'm not impressed in the least.

I notice that girls get very friendly and flirty when one of them is puking and the flirty ones are trying to dodge a cleaning fee.

DriverMark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
....said every gay guy.
Just don't tell the wife :wink:
Post automatically merged:

Looksist.

Heteronormative.

Why can’t annoying people just be considered annoying? If their behavior makes them unattractive that should be the end of it.

Arm touching is something some people do and it’s pretty annoying while driving. It’s almost always inconsiderate and can actually constitute harassment in some cases. I’ve had men and women do it and it’s never been fine. If people want to flirt or touch, wait until someone is off the clock. Same as with people who work in restaurants or sales. A passenger who touches their driver (suggestively or even in a “friendly” way) is misusing the availability of a driver and abusing the social compliance built into a paid service.

There are really good arguments for people not wanting to be flirted with by their preferred gender while driving. Someone who does not take rejection lightly can retaliate. Flirting back can be used as evidence of bad behavior. Drivers have gotten in trouble for less than flirting back.
Overal don't mind as long as it's just a touch, tap, whatever. Some people that is how they communicate. But, it also makes for a good story :thumbup: . They were annoying though haha.

Maybe she was too wasted to realize that Uber drivers can't afford to be sugar daddies 😂
Exactly my thought when she was talking to me lol.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

That actually happened?... you took a bath with him?!? :oopsies:
And he " DROPPED THE SOAP "!

Ugg. Girls like that are the ones that never commit. It's just some guys turn for a while. Until they move on to the next.

Then they hit the wall in their 30's. The wall has no mercy.....:punch:
30'S AINT NO WALL.

WOMEN HIT THEIR " POWER BAND" IN THEIR 30'S

YOU WILL LEARN GRASSHOPPER.

losiglow

Oh, I've learned. My wife is 38 and yes, "power band" is right.

I'm talking about their value as single women in the "sexual marketplace". Once a single women gets in their 30's and decide to quite partying and settle down, they start seeing the lines setting in, things start to droop and their biological clock ticking. Then they realize that the 30's men are looking at the 20's women, who are hotter, younger and more virile. But they don't want some old fogie in their 40's or 50's. I've seen it time and time again with a couple of my wife's sisters and some of my coworkers. Many men are steering away from marriage due to it essentially having no value to them and only proving to be a liability. Not that I agree with that, but I have to admit, if I were in the dating scene right now, I probably wouldn't be too interested in putting up with the crap. Luckily I met my wife nearly 20 years ago when people still talked to each other.

tohunt4me

Oh, I've learned. My wife is 38 and yes, "power band" is right.

I'm talking about their value as single women in the "sexual marketplace". Once a single women gets in their 30's, they realize that the 30's men are looking at the 20's women, who are hotter, younger and more virile. But they don't want some old fogie in their 40's. I've seen it time and time again with a couple of my wife's sisters and some of my coworkers. Many men are steering away from marriage due to it essentially having no value to them and only proving to be a liability. Not that I agree with that, but I have to admit, if I were in the dating scene right now, I probably wouldn't be too interested in putting up with the crap. Luckily I met my wife nearly 20 years ago when people still talked to each other.
ILL TAKE AN " OLD FOGIE" IN HER 40'S !

Maybe she was too wasted to realize that Uber drivers can't afford to be sugar daddies 😂
OR TOO STUPUD

losiglow

ILL TAKE AN " OLD FOGIE" IN HER 40'S !
Yeah, but if you were a man in your 40's, with a stable job, a house and a few bucks in the bank, you could easily pick up a 20's something girl. That's what the 30's and 40's guys have started to realize. This leaves a significant disparity in eligible men available to the 30's and 40's women.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard women around here @@@@@ing about there being "no good men" left when coming out of a bar or club, I wouldn't have to drive Uber anymore.