The app is almost unusable

Vodzilla

Is anybody else having that problem where the surge, boost, and airport queue disappear? It is absolutely maddening.

Going offline and back online seems to fix it for like five seconds and then everything disappears again.

Could it just be my phone? (iPhone 6 Plus - iOS 11)

Ditka'sSweaterVest

Is anybody else having that problem where the surge, boost, and airport queue disappear? It is absolutely maddening.

Going offline and back online seems to fix it for like five seconds and then everything disappears again.

Nope. Exact same issues.

80sDude

Yup.. it's designed now so it's more difficult to figure out current surge pricing.

Turn app off and evaluate

Bigbadb91

So shitty, making everyone lose out on a lot of cash basically

All of the lake went from 2.0 surge to 1.2 in a matter of a refreshing the app... yea right lol uber maximizing profits

Greg1973

Same here. Do this:
Press Earnings or Ratings and then press Home again and use 2 fingers to magnify the screen. That's what i do

bpm45

Yes. It happens to me on my Android. I removed and reinstalled the app but it still happens. Has anyone noticed an increased lag between when you hear the ping and when you can see the PICKUP LOCATION before accepting?

blackjackross

quit chasing surges, stay out of the airports and don't worry about boosts just drive and do your job....you will make money.
I adopted that perspective a while back. I don't worry about all that manipulative crap from Uber. I just drive in places where I know it makes sense to drive at a particular time---if there's a boost or surge, fine. If not, I don't sweat it. I've had success with that strategy and a lot less stress worrying about chasing rainbows.