Inshur

That's right boys

Ormes

Oh , and by the way, Khan didn't make the decision...an independent panel inside TFL made the decision...
The Sunday Times 2 weeks ago identified 3 members who wanted the licence revoked..there were 5 people on the panel..

I know not what I do

Oh , and by the way, Khan didn't make the decision...an independent panel inside TFL made the decision...
The Sunday Times 2 weeks ago identified 3 members who wanted the licence revoked..there were 5 people on the panel..[/QUOTE
He's backed it 100 percent now so they finished

Ormes

Yep, he backed it...and he probably had some influence, but he did not make decision...
Hear what he said 'I support the TFL decision '...

babasanfur

Btw many black cabs these days are from Muslim origin but those grumpy old ones are as biased as the media and Donald trump he's a great mayor regardless of his religion unless he does something wrong they will say this Muslim mayor is bad

real taxi bod

Btw many black cabs these days are from Muslim origin but those grumpy old ones are as biased as the media and Donald trump he's a great mayor regardless of his religion unless he does something wrong they will say this Muslim mayor is bad
That's one huge chip you've got there babs, monumental I'd say.

babasanfur

Come on your media and police will not call it terrorism unless proven it's been done by Muslim

Can we end this subject please it will result only in banning and more hate

I remember someone in here said if uber to lose their licence he will have kebabs for all of us