• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

That's really annoying...

AVLien

Screenshot_20170630-212931.png

Need I say more? They could do with a bit more usability testing of features like this. Really that map is the essence of the app itself. When you cover up a big chunk of it, it makes our job harder. Not only is it annoying, but it's also persistent. They could let us close it at least.

Oh now it folded itself up. Why? Do I have to stare at it for an allotted time span?

SurgeWarrior

View attachment 134022

Need I say more? They could do with a bit more usability testing of features like this. Really that map is the essence of the app itself. When you cover up a big chunk of it, it makes our job harder. Not only is it annoying, but it's also persistent. They could let us close it at least.

Oh now it folded itself up. Why? Do I have to stare at it for an allotted time span?
July 4th weekend, they shoukd slash the rates so we make more money!!! Its dead here... 5 trips 5.5 hours $33!!