That time I nearly put into a Coma a guy who got into my car but wasn't my Pax

Ozzyoz

I was very close to crushing his face with punches and Minneapolis police car was near by but I didn't do it because he has freedom of speech for calling me N word. I was waiting for my passenger Sarah and her Husband, they ended up tipping me $8 after I told them a skinny dude got into my car and I kindly told him I'm waiting for Sarah and he called me N word. He got into my car from a Cowboy Jacks bar in downtown Minneapolis. His racism came out when he got pissed that I wouldn't be able to take him. That time MPD would've booked me in had I induced Coma on him, but luckily for him I have self control. I weight about near 100 pounds more than he did . That image of me is before adrenaline rush and muscles enlargement in a fight, imagine how I would look fighting him. I'd be 2 times bigger looking than that image with muscles in fight or flight situation.
I was able to come close to guessing his weight by exactly how skinny and shorter than me he looked. Taller skinny guys can weigh more, but this dude didn't have any friends for backup and right in front of the bar he decided to call me N word. Can you guys believe in America there are white guys calling black people and especially black workers in Uber transport like myself the N-Word? I have never been called it and I have lived in the US since 1991 but he was first to actually call me this. He wanted a black man to drive him, but he was racist himself the whole time

Ozzyoz

What is your bra size 😀 What is your fav anabolic steroid?
I ain't Roiding yet. If I was I'm pretty sure that night I would've gone to Jail for seriously messing him up. I do Creatine and other natural stuff like BCAA's. Roiding juicing guys can't easily control their anger and will to fight like I did or at least that's what I heard.

Reactions: mbd

mbd

I ain't Roiding yet. If I was I'm pretty sure that night I would've gone to Jail for seriously messing him up. I do Creatine and other natural stuff like BCAA's. Roiding juicing guys can't easily control their anger and will to fight like I did or at least that's what I heard.
Creatine does have some adverse impact on the body.

Ozzyoz

Creatine does have some adverse impact on the body.
It draws water to the muscles. Fighting a guy who took Creatine recently is a bad idea if you haven't either. When I take Creatine and at the Gym, I can lift way more and arms get huge, pretty much any muscle I start pumping gets larger. I'm no violent guy and I walk away from stuff usually. An African American brother (I'm African btw) called me N word in downtown too and he also said B Ass N I'll break your jaw when I refused to let him use my phone at midnight because he and his girlfriend were suspicious and lots of cell phone thefts downtown and attacks in downtown Minneapolis. I ignored him and kept walking even though I could've messed him up too as he was shorter and skinnier than me. https://www.fox9.com/news/targeted-...ms-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-crime-spree
Post automatically merged:

I’m sure, Uber like service make any difference in this situation by you opinion?
And hey man, buy a toilet paper, there’s no more shortage on it a few months already.
I have enuff Toilet paper lol.

mbd

It draws water to the muscles. Fighting a guy who took Creatine recently is a bad idea if you haven't either. When I take Creatine and at the Gym, I can lift way more and arms get huge, pretty much any muscle I start pumping gets larger. I'm no violent guy and I walk away from stuff usually. An African American brother (I'm African btw) called me N word in downtown too and he also said B Ass N I'll break your jaw when I refused to let him use my phone at midnight because he and his girlfriend were suspicious and lots of cell phone thefts downtown and attacks in downtown Minneapolis. I ignored him and kept walking even though I could've messed him up too as he was shorter and skinnier than me. https://www.fox9.com/news/targeted-...ms-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-crime-spree
Post automatically merged:

I have enuff Toilet paper lol.
Looks like Minneapolis is trying to catch up to NYC and Chicago. :smiles:

Eco-Charles

All that other stuff aside you need to work on your bathroom skills. The toilet paper is empty, the faucets are dirty, the mirror was stolen from the 1970's, looks like a girls room with all of the personal care products. Also, the guy in the picture looks tiny and is not gong to scare anyone. Other than that I would suggest driving in an area where people don't use the N word.

Mkang14

Get Mr. Clean magic eraser ×4 for the faucets.

When you stay cool and calm, you win at life. Let the others stay angry, resentful, hateful. For a moment imagine being them. Life can't be easy for them 🤷‍♀️. Aggression takes a lot of energy and time. We all have too little. When you react you give evil what it wants.

Don't do that. Focus on your happiness.

Wildgoose

One of the Buddha's teachings said,
When a person is trying to give you something, as long as you don't take it, that thing is still belong to him.
When a person is throwing insult words at you, as long as you deny to take it, those words are belong to him as well.

I was very close to crushing his face with punches and Minneapolis police car was near by but I didn't do it because he has freedom of speech for calling me N word. I was waiting for my passenger Sarah and her Husband, they ended up tipping me $8 after I told them a skinny dude got into my car and I kindly told him I'm waiting for Sarah and he called me N word. He got into my car from a Cowboy Jacks bar in downtown Minneapolis. His racism came out when he got pissed that I wouldn't be able to take him. That time MPD would've booked me in had I induced Coma on him, but luckily for him I have self control. I weight about near 100 pounds more than he did . That image of me is before adrenaline rush and muscles enlargement in a fight, imagine how I would look fighting him. I'd be 2 times bigger looking than that image with muscles in fight or flight situation.
I was able to come close to guessing his weight by exactly how skinny and shorter than me he looked. Taller skinny guys can weigh more, but this dude didn't have any friends for backup and right in front of the bar he decided to call me N word. Can you guys believe in America there are white guys calling black people and especially black workers in Uber transport like myself the N-Word? I have never been called it and I have lived in the US since 1991 but he was first to actually call me this. He wanted a black man to drive him, but he was racist himself the whole time

The guy's clearly a d**khole! Very sorry that happened. Hang in there, and don't fall for the provocation. Don't lower yourself to that level. We all clearly need more protection and agency. Keep your doors locked if you can; verify account holders through the window (don't roll it down too much) before unlocking. My car has a way to program it to maintain all doors in the locked position even when I first unlock the driver's door; which helps. Check your manual or youtube to see if your vehicle has options.

Ozzyoz

The guy's clearly a d**khole! Very sorry that happened. Hang in there, and don't fall for the provocation. Don't lower yourself to that level. We all clearly need more protection and agency. Keep your doors locked if you can; verify account holders through the window (don't roll it down too much) before unlocking. My car has a way to program it to maintain all doors in the locked position even when I first unlock the driver's door; which helps. Check your manual or youtube to see if your vehicle has options.
Now i keep them auto locked with my Honda thanks

Another Uber Driver

You were smart to keep your hands in your pockets. Give it another six months. Between Frey and the City Council, once the police are fully de-funded, you will not have to worry about punching out the lights of some big mouthed [rectal aperture].

Ozzyoz

You were smart to keep your hands in your pockets. Give it another six months. Between Frey and the City Council, once the police are fully de-funded, you will not have to worry about punching out the lights of some big mouthed [rectal aperture].
Yeah they never respond to stuff now. Pretty much most calls get no cops.

LyftUberFuwabolewa

I swiped right but nothing happened.

wallae

Empty toilet paper roll on the sink?
🤮