• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU GET TO MY....

Kizzy4464

Somewhere in Dallas...
4 lane road... in far right lane for about two miles.

500 feet to traffic light.. driver turns on right turn signal and waits for light to change while sitting in the TURN ONLY lane....

2 minutes pass...

Light turns green... 1, 2, 3 cars ahead make the right turn. Then we begin the turn........

PAX: “WAIT!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!”

Me: “To the address you provided in the Uber app that you inputted to order the car.”

PAX: “MY house is to the LEFT!!! GO LEFT!!!!!!!!!! GO LEFT!!!!”

Car in mid-turn..

Me: “Unfortunately right now that would be illegal. I will be finishing this RIGHT turn. Then I will turn left at the next street and arrive at your home.”

PAX: “I AM ON THE LEFT!!”

Me: “OK .. is the address you put in the app wrong?”

PAX:”No but you need to turn around, then Make 3 rights to get to my house!”

Me: “why can’t we just turn left here onto your street?”

PAX:”That is not my street!”

ME: “Sir, that street has the same name as your street. Let’s just see!”

ME: “Is this your home?”

Pax: “oh...ok... well that is not how You get to my home!”

ME: “I apologize .. my Waze map is set for the fastest route. I have never been to your home so I just followed the map .”

Pax: “yeah um, ok..”

Gets out.

—————————-

So.... what rating does this idiot get?

R3drang3r

Somewhere in Dallas...

500 feet to traffic light.. driver turns on right turn signal and waits for light to change while sitting in the TURN ONLY lane....

2 minutes pass...

Light turns green... 1, 2, 3 cars ahead make the right turn. Then we begin the turn........

Me: “To the address you provided in the Uber app that you inputted to order the car.”

Car in mid-turn..

Me: “Unfortunately right now that would be illegal. I will be finishing this RIGHT turn. Then I will turn left at the next street and arrive at your home.”

ME: “I apologize .. my Waze map is set for the fastest route. I have never been to your home so I just followed the map .”

Gets out.

—————————-

He's brain dead. No rating just pull the plug and move on.

LADryver

Somewhere in Dallas...

2 minutes pass...

Car in mid-turn..

Gets out.

—————————-

He gets the Xanax rate.

tohunt4me

Somewhere in Dallas...

2 minutes pass...

Car in mid-turn..

Gets out.

—————————-

KK2929

Somewhere in Dallas...

2 minutes pass...

Car in mid-turn..

Gets out.

—————————-

------------------------
5 star -- LOL !!! People who think there is only one way to get to their home ( their way, of course ) are interesting. I recently had an elderly man who entered 15700 Orange Ave. I take him to the address - not his home. I verify the address, " yes, that is the address. I live 4 blocks from the pickup address. " I take him back to the pickup point -- he directs me to his house. The address is 17500 Orange Ave. Dang -- elderly people are so much fun.

freddieman

Somewhere in Dallas...

2 minutes pass...

Car in mid-turn..

Gets out.

—————————-

I know u will get a 4 star or less for arguing with directions

Buck-a-mile

There was a sad story in El Cajon a few months back. A driver picks up an elderly Calderan woman who doesn't speak much English. The address was entered incorrectly instead of North 1st Street it was South 1st Street or whatever street it was. The driver takes off to go to the destination entered at the first light the passenger freaks out and jumps out of the car takes off running. The passenger calls her relatives who called the police who report the Uber driver for kidnapping. The driver spent the morning in the police station explaining what happened. It was obvious the wrong address had been entered in the application, but it still took the driver several hours to get out of the police station it ruined his day.

Uber_Paul83

Somewhere in Dallas...

2 minutes pass...

Car in mid-turn..

Gets out.

—————————-

1 Star, then report them and tell Uber they tried to rape you

Buck-a-mile

I often tell them that Goober routes us so that we can get them out on the right side of the car so that they don't get squished by traffic. Sometimes they bite, sometimes they don't.

Dekero

I'm with the 1 🌟 and call to Rohit for a preemptive strikes stating he made you feel unsafe and you do not wish to be paired again....Wether he did or not....