Thanks Juan!!

Chicago-uber

Not sure if you read these forums..

My mom got sick yesterday and needed to get back home after a procedure from a clinic. (Friend only dropped her off and couldn’t wait to bring her back and I was stuck at work)

So I ordered an Uber and got this nice gentleman named Juan. 4.94 rating and i immediately knew she would be in good hands. I was not wrong :smiles:

He pulled up to the clinic in a few minutes, helped her get inside the car, folded and put away the walker. Clean car, polite, pulled up as close to the door when he got her home.

Seeing your parents getting older sucks!! Thanks for helping my mom.

I gave Juan 5 stars and $5 tip.

lmwzwwj

My mom got sick yesterday and needed to get back home after a procedure from a clinic. (Friend only dropped her off and couldn’t wait to bring her back and I was stuck at work)

So I ordered an Uber and got this nice gentleman named Juan. 4.94 rating and i immediately knew she would be in good hands. I was not wrong :smiles:

He pulled up to the clinic in a few minutes, helped her get inside the car, folded and put away the walker. Clean car, polite, pulled up as close to the door when he got her home.

And Trump are saying to deport all of their kind lol

NoPooPool

Kudos to Juan.

And Trump are saying to deport all of their kind lol
On this site, you are being racist. “their kind.” I heard Juan is a US citizen. Stereotyping the name?

I am just stirring the pot. In the context you put it, I really feel you are being facetious. No racism intended. But wait for the comments that will follow that will accuse you of racism.

lmwzwwj

Kudos to Juan.

On this site, you are being racist. “their kind.” I heard Juan is a US citizen. Stereotyping the name?

I am just stirring the pot. In the context you put it, I really feel you are being facetious. No racism intended. But wait for the comments that will follow that will accuse you of racism.
It's sarcasm bro.
But I can smell those anti-discrimination ant army coming, led by Shakur

thepeach

I want all the Uber drivers in Chicago to do well. Have friends and loved ones who take Uber as pax. So I want other drivers to get compliments or good ratings or tips it's because I want good drivers on the road.

ZKUSHIKURIDOTO

You're lucky it's not some driver named Mike, John etc.

Prius13

How about my tip.

Sam D

First good on Juan

Second ...bad on you.

IT's the ILLEGALS that our President wants out. Of course they are welcomed here by going through legal channels like a MILLION do every year.

I didn't read anything about Juan being an Illegal so why even bring it up?

Did it say anything about Juan being here Illegally?

Did the President say anything about kicking any one out of this country that is legal??? - if he did please point it out???

I can't sit here and deal with the constant bashing of The President because your brain washed by proganda mieda! SHOW ME WHERE THE PRESIDENT SAID HE WANTS LEGALS LIKE JUAN OUT?????

Where does the law even say legals should be kicked out?

Got news for you - it doesn't exsist. Being here Illegally - - TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!

Last edited:

lmwzwwj

First good on Juan

Second ...bad on you.

IT's the ILLEGALS that our President wants out. Of course they are welcomed here by going through legal channels like a MILLION do every year.

I didn't read anything about Juan being an Illegal so why even bring it up?

Did it say anything about Juan being here Illegally?

Did the President say anything about kicking any one out of this country that is legal??? - if he did please point it out???

I can't sit here and deal with the constant bashing of The President because your brain washed by proganda mieda! SHOW ME WHERE THE PRESIDENT SAID HE WANTS LEGALS LIKE JUAN OUT?????

Where does the law even say legals should be kicked out?

Got news for you - it doesn't exsist. Being here Illegally - - TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!
Drug dealers, criminals, rapists': What Trump thinks of Mexicans

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...iminals-rapists-what-trump-thinks-of-mexicans

Propaganda? BBC is not owned by Democrats in America.
Trump clearly didn't like Mexicans, regardless of they 're here legal or not. Good for u to elect a racist president. All your pts are invalid

Last edited:

Sam D

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...iminals-rapists-what-trump-thinks-of-mexicans

Trump clearly didn't like Mexicans, regardless of they 're here legal or not. Good for u to elect a racist president. All your pts are invalid

Lolz the bbc not propaganda? Britain is. Just about as big on globalism and the left Nazi polices as the Democrats .., it was the British spy Christopher steel that helped come up with the fake Russian dossier and you are brain washed and uninformed

https://www.bongino.com/tag/christopher-steele/

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27...-staffer-hired-fusion-gps-christopher-steele/

Last edited:

Sam D

Didn’t say democrats owns the bbc. What I said was britian used an ex British spy to help then obama admin spy on trump and used Christopher steels story as the evidence for the fisa warrants and bbc isn’t mentioning that which makes them as bad as the propaganda here.... and they share the same polices as the democrats which is basically communism
Marxism and fascism all rolled in one

Ya still haven’t proved Trump is a racist just like mueller hasn’t proved trump collusion

In fact the fbi and doj have not even looked at or has seen the hacked dnc servers

You keep living in. Your la la land and u keep screaming hate Trump for made up lies by propaganda media in the states and britian including the bbc

Because you have no clue what’s going and it’s obvious