Thanks Apple

Im so annoyed. I'm 11 days until my wedding and trying to work as much as possible. So this morning I notice my app wasn't working. I double checked and it appears time to update my phone. Far from home, I rush to the nearest free wifi place to update it. Of course it wasn't working. Rushed to another location and an it will take 50 minutes.

I guess I will have to sit out this morning rush hour.

SQ Prius

Hmmm I am on 10.2.1 and Lyft runs fine, the occasional drop out minimize deal every once in a while, but its fast otherwise.

K-pax

Congrats on getting married.

U should cancel the limo and order a Prius Uber X ride and really start off on hot note (but dont use Pool!)

Lol a pool with the just married sign on the back... drunken bro in the fromt seat bouncing around to some trap, slurring along to the autotune lyrics and he shouts 2x louder every time the lyric says the n word. Romantic.

dimwit_driver

I took some promgoers Premiere. Got an inspection from Mommy & Daddy, too. I left that one knowing Daddy would kill me if anything happened to his precious little darling. Epilogue: it was very worth my while.

The Ghost of Travis

Lol a pool with the just married sign on the back... drunken bro in the fromt seat bouncing around to some trap, slurring along to the autotune lyrics and he shouts 2x louder every time the lyric says the n word. Romantic.

Nothing smells romantic as a nice night with your lady in an Uber Pool.

I took some promgoers Premiere. Got an inspection from Mommy & Daddy, too. I left that one knowing Daddy would kill me if anything happened to his precious little darling. Epilogue: it was very worth my while.

Was her date petrified too?

freddieman

:confused::confused::confused:
Im so annoyed. I'm 11 days until my wedding and trying to work as much as possible. So this morning I notice my app wasn't working. I double checked and it appears time to update my phone. Far from home, I rush to the nearest free wifi place to update it. Of course it wasn't working. Rushed to another location and an it will take 50 minutes.

I guess I will have to sit out this morning rush hour.
U blame apple? Hmmmm...:confused:

Yes Lyft app is very sluggish if you aren't running the most up to date version, have multiple apps on, or have Bluetooth on.
It's not the app, it's ur phone.