Thank you Uberites....

The Mollusk

....for being so incompetent and lacking basic knowledge of your own city !

Today I saw a pax, waiting in the sun, staring intently at his phone for about 15 mins while his Uber taxi failed to navigate one way streets. He eventually gave up and took me instead...

Taxi fare - 43.00 + 9.00 tip
Ubet fare - 17.00 + tip included

Uber on!!!

SlurredReaction

We should work together. You follow me around, I give you pax pickup location, I never pick them up, and you get the fare. I'll get 20% of every fare including tip. We can easily do 30 fares in 12 hours. Most of my rides are 10-15 miles. We'll make a killing. Lmaooooo

SlurredReaction

Easy. I show up and act clueless. I don't know where that is. I ask you if you know and you say yes, of course!! I suggest the better option of them going with you instead and have them cancel the ride so I also get the fee. Boom!!

The Mollusk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess my only option at that point would be to make a protein shake out of approximately 3 raw eggs and a banana and swallow it down in front of the obstinate pax. That'll teach em !!!!

OrlandoUberX

Don't be to hard on that pax's failed Uber driver, it's hard to read street signs if you don't know English. The biggest complaints I hear form passengers is that their Uber drivers don't speak English, or know where they are going. I heard I horror story from a pax whose previous drive drove the wrong way down one ways; the pax got out of the Uber before the driver caused an accident.

wk1102

....for being so incompetent and lacking basic knowledge of your own city !

Today I saw a pax, waiting in the sun, staring intently at his phone for about 15 mins while his Uber taxi failed to navigate one way streets. He eventually gave up and took me instead...

Taxi fare - 43.00 + 9.00 tip
Ubet fare - 17.00 + tip included

Uber on!!!
Yeah, but did you get 5 stars?

Hmmmmmmm?

UberIsAScam

Don't be to hard on that pax's failed Uber driver, it's hard to read street signs if you don't know English. The biggest complaints I hear form passengers is that their Uber drivers don't speak English, or know where they are going. I heard I horror story from a pax whose previous drive drove the wrong way down one ways; the pax got out of the Uber before the driver caused an accident.
Fuber relies on the foreigners that don't speak English. Other than a group of native idiots, those foreigners are the only people dumb enough to drive people around for free.

Ubertimes

Ye
yeah there all ex Cabbied

The Mollusk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha cabbies are so smart!
It's called voice recognition and apparently it doesn't recognize my voice perfect every time
Smart enough so that when I was choosing between Taxi and Uber , taxi won in every category.

I bet you just leapt right in without doing any research. I bet you heard a commercial on the radio and immediately sacrificed your car unto the Uber altar. What poor decision making, Uberite.