Thank you Jose

Prime87

$228 so far in 7.5 hours. My only mistake this morning may have been taking a 150% primetime line, when five minutes later Uber surged 2.7 right where I was driving. I still got 30 bucks out of the line.
I'm hoping for the same kinda surge later on today

Liberty89

I'm hoping for the same kinda surge later on today
I was hoping to, but I'm tempted to go home in the next hour. I really should stay, but I don't know

I was just informed that we might be heading to SC next week for potential hit from hurricane Maria. 50/50 chance we go... hmm

B - uberlyftdriver

yeah, when i did mornings i was the same way.
its a long day if you work both commutes.

i guess it depends how hungry for money you are, today should be worth it

Prime87

I was hoping to, but I'm tempted to go home in the next hour. I really should stay, but I don't know

I was just informed that we might be heading to SC next week for potential hit from hurricane Maria. 50/50 chance we go... hmm
If you can def stay out, rain isn't going anywhere. I missed out this morning and I'm kinda mad about it. I gotta get to the good spots earlier lol

Liberty89

I think y'all are successfully convincing me to stay. These long day are killer, especially in the rain... it makes me sleepy lol.

Liberty89

Maybe I did it wrong, idk... but this is the last time I do this. I dropped pax off at 1:30pm. I then turned my app off to take a break until the expected surge comes this evening. It's 4:30 and there has been ONE fairly large surge over Bay Bay, but nothing else. I could have made $40 extra just by giving non-surge rides & going home an hour ago. But nope... I'm still here and traffic I can see is a mess, there's no way I'm driving home right now.

I won't be driving past 6:30 pm anyways. Should have just gone home. If a surge does pop... It will have to be in the next hour or so, otherwise I won't be here for it. At least if I call it a day as of now, I'll go home with $240.

Brian G.

Maybe I did it wrong, idk... but this is the last time I do this. I dropped pax off at 1:30pm. I then turned my app off to take a break until the expected surge comes this evening. It's 4:30 and there has been ONE fairly large surge over Bay Bay, but nothing else. I could have made $40 extra just by giving non-surge rides & going home an hour ago. But nope... I'm still here and traffic I can see is a mess, there's no way I'm driving home right now.

I won't be driving past 6:30 pm anyways. Should have just gone home. If a surge does pop... It will have to be in the next hour or so, otherwise I won't be here for it. At least if I call it a day as of now, I'll go home with $240.

What time did you start 5am? How far is the ride home?

Liberty89

Yep, I left at 4:45am. The ride home is an hour. In rush hour it's over an hour and a half. I think I'll wait till 5 which is when the Lyft PZ kick in over Cambridge (which is where I've been sitting for 2.5 hours) and catch 3 rides to complete my weekly bonus and leave.

Brian G.

Yep, I left at 4:45am. The ride home is an hour. In rush hour it's over an hour and a half. I think I'll wait till 5 which is when the Lyft PZ kick in over Cambridge (which is where I've been sitting for 2.5 hours) and catch 3 rides to complete my weekly bonus and leave.

That is a long day. Do you normally drive 12hr days? Your from Manchester right?

Wookie767

I wish i went. But i decided not to. I felt the chance on getting into a accident was not worth it. I just had a weird feeling this morning

Liberty89

I made great money today, but staying till 6:30 PM was by far the worst decision I've made in a while. I would've made more money and left earlier.

jjbos

Screenshot_2017-09-21-00-40-23.png
I did alright :smiles:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-20-23-49-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-20-23-49-29-1.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 36