Inshur

TFL Have done you all a favour!

renod babek

Name me one PH company whos sole aim is to get rid of its drivers and go fully autonomous?
Uber management admit that the driver is its biggest expense. Quoted many a time in the media. All TFL have done is give you all a wake up call!
I couldn't believe itn last night when one Uber driver said his car was £35k and uber was his sole income. This is madness!
Either way you look at it, if Government legislation allows driverless cars as public transportation all existing and future uber drivers will all be out of job with massive debts!

All that has happened is TFL are giving you the heads up to find another less risky livelihood. Sooner rather than later!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/23/over-uber-london-driver-fares-rivals-work

Last edited:

Dubs666

Name me one PH company whos sole aim is to get rid of its drivers and go fully autonomous?
Uber management admit that the driver is its biggest expense. Quoted many a time in the media. All TFL have done is give you all a wake up call!
I couldn't believe itn last night when one Uber driver said his car was £35k and uber was his sole income. This is madness!
Either way you look at it, if Government legislation allows driverless cars as public transportation all existing and future uber drivers will all be out of job with massive debts!

All that has happened is TFL are giving you the heads up to find another less risky livelihood. Sooner rather than later!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/23/over-uber-london-driver-fares-rivals-work

This "uber" driver is a spy and mash , guardian journalist on here yesterday

uberSlim

Some ppl on here are two backwards to think that "uber" will ever go.
There's no where in history that a product with 3.5 million consumers disappear.

Take Nokia for example. It was replaced by IPhones, look at the cost of those today.

I know I rather dance with the devil I know.

renod babek

Yes it will! And another thing that mr mr whoever he was was adamant that uber would be gone in 18 months! And here's me thinking I was mad. Even people have accused me of it, only to say a few months down the line to each other " yeah but he was right wasn't he?"
Erm Enron?
Radio rentals.
Napster had millions of consumers and that went t:ts up.

You'd rather dance with the devil?
I'm sure the Germans don't have that saying.

T7000

All that has happened is TFL are giving you the heads up to find another less risky livelihood. Sooner rather than later.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-22/trump-slams-the-brakes-on-self-driving-cars
How's that for fully autonomous ?
You're only worried about your own business interests, thats the only reason you're anti-uber

renod babek

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-22/trump-slams-the-brakes-on-self-driving-cars
How's that for fully autonomous ?
You're only worried about your own business interests, thats the only reason you're anti-uber
Go back under that rock you crawled out from.
I'm not worried one iota!
I can look after myself I'm pretty self sufficient.
I despise Uber cos it's all about kicking out indigenous home grown businesses and then charging 20/25% for the worker to go back to work doing what he was doing before and charging 25% for the privilege and working longer hours for less money!
All the money Uber drains out the economy.
This is now being studied by award winning academics. And my biggest gripe.
VAT! Dodgy scumbag company.
It doesn't pay it's way to keep our infrastructure going.

T7000

Go back under that rock you crawled out from.
I'm not worried one iota!
I can look after myself I'm pretty self sufficient.
I despise Uber cos it's all about kicking out indigenous home grown businesses and then charging 20/25% for the worker to go back to work doing what he was doing before and charging 25% for the privilege and working longer hours for less money!
All the money Uber drains out the economy.
This is now being studied by award winning academics. And my biggest gripe.
VAT! Dodgy scumbag company.
It doesn't pay it's way to keep our infrastructure going.
Recommend a better company and i guarantee you will have 40,000 drivers overnight!
Thats a hell of a big referral bonus!
The ball is in your court!
Let's see how long it takes you to reply with a sensible answer.

I know not what I do

Recommend a better company and i guarantee you will have 40,000 drivers overnight!
Back to fried chicken ships boys, they recruiting right now.
You also get surge wage after midnight.good luck and I like that big drumstick there,no no not that one it's that one.innit.

renod babek

40000!

Far to many. (Quality not quantity.)
A very puerile statement.
But hopefully when uber are in court this week, they'll have the drivers interest at heart and pay them all the "living" wage and holiday pay.

You also get surge wage after midnight.good luck and I like that big drumstick there,no no not that one it's that one.innit.
Fried chicken ships! Nice one ...

T7000

How can someone work for a company for 5 years and then be happy they gone , he should have left time ago
renod babek, reckons he's gonna take over Ubers customers and drivers with his tiny cab office and pay them all with doner kebabs :biggrin:

So you're angry with Uber because you failed the English test ?

renod babek

renod babek, reckons he's gonna take over Ubers customers and drivers with his tiny cab office and pay them all with doner kebabs :biggrin:
If only you knew.

I don't care for Uber customers to be truthful.
They are racist. (Most don't even notice it.)
Demanding. Homophobic. P:ss heads.
You won't get much from me.
Real people have tried, let alone a silly 20 something being paid to trawl the internet "pro uber!"

T7000

40000!

Far to many. (Quality not quantity.)
A very puerile statement.
But hopefully when uber are in court this week, they'll have the drivers interest at heart and pay them all the "living" wage and holiday pay.

Fried chicken ships! Nice one ...
Ahh, as i thought, no constructive criticism, nothing valuable to bring to the debate, just the regular non constructive Uber slagging.
You sure you're not a TAXI driver ? :rolleyes:

renod babek

Ahh, as i thought, no constructive criticism, nothing valuable to bring to the debate, just the regular non constructive Uber slagging.
You sure you're not a TAXI driver ? :rolleyes:
Just carry on.
Every one has now "woken up."
I'm done .

T7000

Just carry on.
Every one has now "woken up."
I'm done .
Woken up to what ?, there's a difference between knowing Ubers tricks and working around them and just falling for them
I've worked out how avoid the 10 minute ban and Pool and only do surge trips and work when i like, my earnings could be better but then again so can everyone elses, but i could be worse off, i could be living in my car and working 24/7 for a tiny cab firm like yours.

simonuk

Ive had some good times driving for Uber but once they pressured the regulators to allow out of town drivers to operate wherever they wanted thus flooding my city with literally hundreds and hundreds of drivers who havent passed the knowledge the gig was up for me . Im now weeks away from being retrained as an electrician and out of this game thank god ! Uber are about the money and us drivers are the easiest expense to eliminate.

renod babek

Woken up to what ?, there's a difference between knowing Ubers tricks and working around them and just falling for them
I've worked out how avoid the 10 minute ban and Pool and only do surge trips and work when i like, my earnings could be better but then again so can everyone elses, but i could be worse off, i could be living in my car and working 24/7 for a tiny cab firm like yours.
Keep going.
Ever been to America?