Inshur

TFL Daylight Robbery

Africanman

TFL are laughing atl the way..

To renew license - £314
To apply to Doctor Meds - £65
Eye test £25

Then we have these CC/ULEZ
No wonder UBER license will never be revoked....PLEASE LET'S STRIKE ON THE 8TH MAY.....

Africanman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no medical checks from Doctor is part of the renewal requirement and as, I wear glasses, i had to go and check them and pay for that too.

Yas in

no medical checks from Doctor is part of the renewal requirement and as, I wear glasses, i had to go and check them and pay for that too.
I wear glasses also...but never had to go and get eye test for TFL? Are you diabetic or similar?

Andreas0001

TFL are laughing atl the way..

To renew license - £314
To apply to Doctor Meds - £65
Eye test £25

Then we have these CC/ULEZ
No wonder UBER license will never be revoked....PLEASE LET'S STRIKE ON THE 8TH MAY.....
Tomorrow is our opportunity to force Uber to be fair.

Quite Quiet

Those costs are all allowable expenses to go on self assessment form,along with no paid holidays, pension contribution or sick pay its all part of the fun of being self employed.

Some family doctors don't charge for a medical but standard cost was £105 ,2 years ago.

UberLuxbod

Those costs are all allowable expenses to go on self assessment form,along with no paid holidays, pension contribution or sick pay its all part of the fun of being self employed.

Some family doctors don't charge for a medical but standard cost was £105 ,2 years ago.
A Family GP won’t charge to medically examine you.

But if you want them to complete the medical form for TFL you will have to pay up.

They are running a Business.
Post automatically merged:

Tomorrow is our opportunity to force Uber to be fair.
Lol

Working the morning rush, taking the day off then logging on for the evening rush?

What do you think that does apart from showing how incompetent the UPHD are and how naive their members are?

laudhh

A Family GP won’t charge to medically examine you.

But if you want them to complete the medical form for TFL you will have to pay up.

They are running a Business.
Post automatically merged:

Lol

Working the morning rush, taking the day off then logging on for the evening rush?

What do you think that does apart from showing how incompetent the UPHD are and how naive their members are?
100%