tripAces

If there is enough interest the Attorney in California will move on thenTexas market as well. But for now it is only in California and Massachusetts. If you want in you need to email her. This is the info.

Erin O’Reilly

Assistant to Shannon Liss-Riordan, Esq.

Lichten & Liss-Riordan, P.C.

729 Boylston Street, Suite 2000

Boston, MA 02116

Tel: (617) 994-5800

Fax: (617) 994-5801

[email protected]
Just so it didn't get buried. Action is taken in many forms. Here is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

MBENZ_GUY

Uber should have gone public early last year before all the bad press started.

http://fortune.com/2015/10/21/uber-ipo-kalanick/

“We’re maturing as a company, but we’re still like eighth graders,” said Kalanick. “We’re in junior high. And someone’s telling us we need to go to the prom, but it’s a little early. Give us a few years.”

Well said sir, well said. I couldn't agree more.

MBENZ_GUY

Headline in next day's paper, TK got screwed prom night.
LOL! To your point, it's sure looking like Uber will hurt their valuation the longer they wait. THREE YEARS is like ten years in the technology world. Timing is everything with IPO's. I get what TK is saying regarding Uber's access to private money, but if Uber really plans to go public, they should have seized the moment early last year while their profits where steadily climbing. If they have a down year at any point between now and when they decide to go public, they will have provided some doubt to the market. If all of these lawsuits and bad press continue, they are screwing themselves.

These guys must have 1) a lot of certainty as to how the lawsuits will play out, or 2) they are overly confident and arrogant about anything stopping Uber's meteoric rise, or 3) they're actually providing data for a future business school case study on how to lose money. I'm trying to figure out TK's end game. I say, take the money and run sir. Cash out. You'll be the darling of Wall Street and people will believe all your hype. What if Elon stayed at PayPal for the long haul. He'd be looking like a real turd right now as PayPal is no where near what it used to be. Too many unhappy customers, eBay splitting with them, and new viable competitors as well. Elon bailed at a great time. Now he gets to say "I built the company into a winner and those guys f*cked it up."

MBENZ_GUY

They could be sued in every state, same as CA.
It sure seems like the Uber top brass is completely disconnected from the facts on the ground. They probably have a lot of "yes" men/women around them. It's going to take a successful lawsuit to wake them up. These guys won't get the memo until its already to late.