Terminal E New Pick Up Location

TennesseeTrash

Since construction is finished (?) Terminal E now has gone the way of Love Field in that they require Uber/Lyft to pick up at locations marked "Transportation Network" as I was told by the parking lady yesterday. I did find something on DFW's web site but of course neither DFW nor Uber reached out to update the drivers directly. I doubt they have updated the app for the riders either. Note there are only two locations (sorry I don't have the gate numbers) available to squeeze in.

fxcruiser

Geezus!! Yo Newb!! The "PARKING LADY"!! Bet you believe in the easter Bunny as well!! Those Moe-Rons are sCab dispatchers...ignore AND extend middle finger to them!! If it ain't got a Badge and a Glock.....IGNORE!!!! Wett!! "Turds" Spellcheck cuz!

WeDreams

Haha you nailed it^^^ I hate those porch monkeys and they hate you! Say a big **** you and point at them like your going to kill them hahahahahaha

uberdavid

Geezus!! Yo Newb!! The "PARKING LADY"!! Bet you believe in the easter Bunny as well!! Those Moe-Rons are sCab dispatchers...ignore AND extend middle finger to them!! If it ain't got a Badge and a Glock.....IGNORE!!!! Wett!! "Turds" Spellcheck cuz!

funniest damn thing I heard all day LOL Thanx for the laugh FX

WeDreams

I saw one with a clipboard today looking at me and I said eat my ****. I wonder if he read lips or heard me hahaha