• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Terminal 4 North Airport Yellow Vest Nazi

nosurgenodrive

Talk about a hall monitor. Pax got in my car and I was beginning the ride and the tubby mother @@@@er rolls around to my window and says, "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to leave?"

"My passenger's just got in the car," I replied coldly to him.

"Well we don't have all day. You're holding everything up."

Who the heck is this new tub of lard? He was strolling through between all the cars talking mad trash to every driver.

Phxdriver

Talk about a hall monitor. Pax got in my car and I was beginning the ride and the tubby mother @@@@er rolls around to my window and says, "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to leave?"

"My passenger's just got in the car," I replied coldly to him.

"Well we don't have all day. You're holding everything up."

Who the heck is this new tub of lard? He was strolling through between all the cars talking mad trash to every driver.
He doesn't like loud mouth nerds.

nosurgenodrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just put your self in their shoes! The RS drivers at the airport drive like 3rd world taxis!

Most of them don’t know what they’re doing!
Yes, but there is a time and a place. I followed all of the protocols. Dude was just a beta on a hall monitor trip.

humtoos

Ironically his badge #711, he was yelling out orders to a Nubian Princess that was blocking two lanes of RS at terminal 4, The Princess demanded his badge #.