Temporary Trade Dress

Bears_Fan1

Hi all, I'm coming back online after not being a driver in over a year and a half. I'm looking to get a temporary trade dress that I can print. Does anyone have a link to one? Trying to contact Uber support is worse than waiting at the DMV! Thanks in advance.

Pesty

Drive by any of the green light hubs and they hand em out like candy.
Youre supposed to have the reflective sticker so you can't print em out.

Or..

Drive without it as you only are required to display dress at the airport when picking up pax.

Bears_Fan1

Drive by any of the green light hubs and they hand em out like candy.
Youre supposed to have the reflective sticker so you can't print em out.

Or..

Drive without it as you only are required to display dress at the airport when picking up pax.

Pesty, the issue is I'm in North County where there isn't a Green Light Hub available without driving ~30 miles.

Do you know of any green light hubs up here?

Poopy54

I would imagine you will be down around Miramar way eventually if your with a pax, so just drop by the pyramid when you got a chance.....Are you still registered on the app? If so, no prob

Bears_Fan1

I would imagine you will be down around Miramar way eventually if your with a pax, so just drop by the pyramid when you got a chance.....Are you still registered on the app? If so, no prob
Poopy54, last time I did this, I only went to San Diego a couple times. Most North County PAX travel the craft brew spots up here and don't go to SD very often. At least that has been my experience. Thank you though!

I've seen them at staples before.
TonySD2016, thanks! I'll check there and see if I have any luck.

MaddMaxx

Not to be too obvious but....

You want to drive 1000's of miles for income, but not willing to drive 30 miles for the the tools you need? Something doesn't add up....

• Forgo the trade dress until you get in the area of the green light hub if need be.
  • Everytime I'm in North county I'm taken back to San Diego central within a couple of hours. (Unless you're working bar hours only). And Miramar is only half way to SD central
  • Use destination filter there and back. Easy peasy .... Over and done!!
  • Don't be the creepy guy with fake UBER stickers trying to abduct women and children

Poolepit

Hi all, I'm coming back online after not being a driver in over a year and a half. I'm looking to get a temporary trade dress that I can print. Does anyone have a link to one? Trying to contact Uber support is worse than waiting at the DMV! Thanks in advance.
You don't need a trade dress to drive.