• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Temperature on Monday: 104 ☀️

Uber_Yota_916

I suggest working the airport from 3pm until 6pm. It will be great! 104 will be the temp in the shade. It will be music to my ears as I hear all of those air conditioners running. Money down the drain as foolios do not realize that hint of cool air is coming at a cost. Curious how long until people realize ac doesn’t do much while in park at those temperatures. ☃☃☃

Jambajuices

With temps like that I plan on being in my house well before 3pm. I’ll let the newbs sit out in triple digits, A/C blasting, stuck in stop and go traffic, while burning large amounts of fuel at $3.55 a gallon for a $4 fare 5+ miles away. No thanks, Only AM shift for me.

UberDiaz

I suggest working the airport from 3pm until 6pm. It will be great! 104 will be the temp in the shade. It will be music to my ears as I hear all of those air conditioners running. Money down the drain as foolios do not realize that hint of cool air is coming at a cost. Curious how long until people realize ac doesn’t do much while in park at those temperatures. ☃☃☃
They might have to keep all the the windows down to keep cool and to save gas lmao😂😂🤷‍♂️

Uber_Yota_916

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This heat is making me unhinged. Last ride started off with an argument. Pax was upset I was at the address provided and not his front door.

It’s no joke and it’s still spring time.

UberDiaz

This heat is making me unhinged. Last ride started off with an argument. Pax was upset I was at the address provided and not his front door.

It’s no joke and it’s still spring time.
That is why i chose to take the day off lol i knew people weren't going to be in a good mood plus people just want to be inside their house where it's cool. Didn't think it would be a profitable day also.