• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Temecula, any advice?

Declineathon

Ive tried Temecula and failed.

Ive tried the weekend Hotel hangout thing hoping for winery's out in the sticks. Zilch.

Same with airport runs, no takers.

Any tips?

CJfrom619

Ive tried Temecula and failed.

Ive tried the weekend Hotel hangout thing hoping for winery's out in the sticks. Zilch.

Same with airport runs, no takers.

Any tips?
Never worked Temecula area. Only time I’m up there is if I get a ride that way. I use to head up there all the time as I lived in Menifee for a few years. I would assume most rides are in the medium range. Ive gotten lucky with a few DF rides there in the past. I certainly wouldn’t go up there to get rides.

Declineathon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive been Walmarted and McDonalded to death up there, but they must go to SAN on Fridays or Mondays,

The rate is good enough to counter deadmiling, if a 60+ shown up.

But thats travelling to hunting unicorns, when the field nearby is full of deer.

DirtyRead

Try DF for Ontario air port or John Wayne air port. Also March Air Force Base. I took a guy from Ontario airport to March AFB once. I’ve taken pax back to Temecula after Padres games so, maybe you can score the opposite. I usually shark around Pechanga if I’m up there gotten rides to fall brook and Oceanside from the area. Long haul truck companies are a great place to lurk.

Declineathon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Helpful advice. Theres a temecula van shuttle to SAN, i bet super shuttle doesnt serve SAN from there. But your right, Ontario is closeby.

Try DF for Ontario air port or John Wayne air port. Also March Air Force Base. I took a guy from Ontario airport to March AFB once. I’ve taken pax back to Temecula after Padres games so, maybe you can score the opposite. I usually shark around Pechanga if I’m up there gotten rides to fall brook and Oceanside from the area. Long haul truck companies are a great place to lurk.

Hunter Knight

My advice on Temecula is to drive back to SD as fast as you can with DF toward DT. If you had a long ride that took you out there at least you can preserve a good hourly pay rate by spreading the ~$60 you made on one trip over 2 hours of roundtrip before getting back into the SD flow.

Blushark

Only having two DF's in a day is not enough. Everyday I'm out of those little things during my work. Should be at least 4 DFs daily...and the thing is...it doesn't cost Uber anything to do it! Why is that?

Null

Only having two DF's in a day is not enough. Everyday I'm out of those little things during my work. Should be at least 4 DFs daily...and the thing is...it doesn't cost Uber anything to do it! Why is that?
Less drivers on the road available to take all trips.

Uber shuts off DFs when it gets super busy or there are few drivers. Uber gave us 6 DFs a day some time ago, hey reversed that after they supposedly found that it impacted driver and passenger pickup times.

Basically, Uber doesn't want us 'contractors' to only take jobs we want....

Blunt power