• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tell me about the bathroom experience

RAY2LL

I was just signed as an uber driver; can anyone tell me their experiences with using the bathroom during shifts? Are bathrooms hard to find around the city? If not, how would one find them? Would restaurants let you use their bathrooms?

RAY2LL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why can't you find the nearest place to use the restroom instead of doing it in the car? Sorry if I sound naive; I'm new to this.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Why can't you find the nearest place to use the restroom instead of doing it in the car? Sorry if I sound naive; I'm new to this.
There are a lot of people that don't care to stop "making money" and will piss in the car. I've never done that before. You can use this tool to help.

Relief and Pickup Stand Map

Big man xl

Gatorade bottle! Make sure you clean with water and sanitizer between uses. You wouldn't want a UTI 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of people that don't care to stop "making money" and will piss in the car. I've never done that before. You can use this tool to help.

Relief and Pickup Stand Map
Depends on the person I personally drink a gallon and a half of water a day, it's no way I can keep pulling over looking for restrooms.

Last edited:

RAY2LL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is the hassle of parking (in manhattan in particular) also a reason why finding a restroom is so time consuming?

Salvi

TDR

I was just signed as an uber driver; can anyone tell me their experiences with using the bathroom during shifts? Are bathrooms hard to find around the city? If not, how would one find them? Would restaurants let you use their bathrooms?
Just show Uber ID and you got ASAP.😜😜😜

Lenny_yellow_cab

Bottle and keep it moving

EdwardZhadan

Do yourself a favor and memorize bathroom spots in each borough/neighborhood.

Let it be gas stations, 24/7 7/11’s, Dunkin’ Donuts etc that way you won’t have to be worried after dropping someone off in an unfamiliar area. Once you got like 12+ spots you can park and use the bathroom in you’ll be fine