Inshur

Taxify likely to get re-licenced next week.

Kabilier

With the name taxify, I doubt the tfl will let that happen in London.
With City Drive Services: hell no. License withdrawn.
Question is how will taxify do it, buy another company.

Seems taxi-scam want to keep driver's waiting..

Momo11

Every time I see this guy just want give him slap in face :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I like his sofa :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Specially fridge behind :biggrin::biggrin: LOL
Am 1000% his member on this forum
C'mon asif the millionaire tell us who u are ???
IMG_1342.PNG

Asif the millionaire in his bedsit.
At least he knows more than T7000, which isn't alot.
I think Asif's favourite number is...

Taxify- Mexican?
Estonia is only about 10,000 km away.

UberLuxbod

Steve Garelick used his Yamuv twitter account to reach out to the CEO of Taxify

When he was outed by a PH Op on Twitter he tried to say he was just wanting to see how low they would go to get back in Business

Interestingly SG has kept his name off of the official paperwork for Yamuv

However his LinkedIn profile shows he has been involved since July 2016.

I made a few comments in regards this and guess what?

I have been blocked by GMB Prodrivers!

And me still being a member

Think I will go to the next meeting and ask some awkward questions on why SG has been targeting his competition.

Let's face it he has pushed for all the Legal Action and publicity stunts against Uber

He could easily have ensured the Drivers where treated better

And since a huge percentage of London PH drivers have or still do work on Uber I don't see how they can not have Ex or current Uber drivers on the platform

The name Taxify should not be used, even by a technology firm or Booking app, unless it supplies Taxis surely?

All the Taxify boss had to do was drop the name!

What a cock.

I know not what I do

Steve Garelick used his Yamuv twitter account to reach out to the CEO of Taxify

When he was outed by a PH Op on Twitter he tried to say he was just wanting to see how low they would go to get back in Business

Interestingly SG has kept his name off of the official paperwork for Yamuv

However his LinkedIn profile shows he has been involved since July 2016.

I made a few comments in regards this and guess what?

I have been blocked by GMB Prodrivers!

And me still being a member

Think I will go to the next meeting and ask some awkward questions on why SG has been targeting his competition.

Let's face it he has pushed for all the Legal Action and publicity stunts against Uber

He could easily have ensured the Drivers where treated better

And since a huge percentage of London PH drivers have or still do work on Uber I don't see how they can not have Ex or current Uber drivers on the platform

The name Taxify should not be used, even by a technology firm or Booking app, unless it supplies Taxis surely?

All the Taxify boss had to do was drop the name!

What a cock.
Your essay was going so well and then a spelling mistake, easily done, spelling l'm as what.

Nish

Could be Nish the " Millionaire oil baron "
Never claimed to be either a baron or a millionaire-show one post where I did, and I will eat my hat. Go on sunshine.

What I did say and I stand by it is I am highly paid to do sod all- no need to be jealous old man.

Maybe I am some one who you cannot brow beat and I can hold a debate and his ground with facts (unlike yourself), hence why you feel the incessant need to try and belittle me and all the name calling, I stopped doing that when I moved from Junior School to Middle School, you dear sir seem to be still stuck there intellectually inspite of your advancing years.

Last edited:

renod babek

Never claimed to be either a baron or a millionaire-show one post where I did, and I will eat my hat. Go on sunshine.

What I did say and I stand by it is I am highly paid to do sod all- no need to be jealous old man.

Maybe I am some one who you cannot brow beat and I can hold a debate and his ground with facts (unlike yourself), hence why you feel the incessant need to try and belittle me and all the name calling, I stopped doing that when I moved from Junior School to Middle School, you dear sir seem to be still stuck there intellectually inspite of your advancing years.
At least you're putting your time to good use mush!
On an Uber forum and all that!
Well done.:biggrin::smiles::biggrin:

Jack Dunphy

Go & make the tea .