• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Taxify BLOCKED me for WANTING to drive for them! So I did this...

Tiler

This morning I complained to Taxify about their habit of sending ride requests far beyond the radius set on my app. In response, they blocked me for SATURDAY for 'only' accepting 57.5 % of the ride requests they sent through! (Uber has often dipped less than that.) Taxify has been an important rideshare company for me generating good cash flow and I am a 4.9 star driver. Yet in recent weeks they've lost so many customers to Ola, that the driving time to riders has gone way up. Well, that's not my fault, so Taxify...

YOU'RE FIRED!
App now deleted! (and yes, hello DiDi)

taxify-blocked.jpg

Attachments

george manousaridis

This morning I complained to Taxify about their habit of sending ride requests far beyond the radius set on my app. In response, they blocked me for SATURDAY was 'only' accepting 57.5 % of the ride requests they sent through! (Uber has often dipped less than that.) Taxify has been an important rideshare company for me generating lots of cash flow and I am a 4.9 star driver. Yet in recent weeks they've lost so many customers to Ola, that the driving time to riders has gone way up. Well, that's not my fault, so Taxify...

YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 238438
Move on!

I did my first DiDi ride last night

Tom2828

This morning I complained to Taxify about their habit of sending ride requests far beyond the radius set on my app. In response, they blocked me for SATURDAY for 'only' accepting 57.5 % of the ride requests they sent through! (Uber has often dipped less than that.) Taxify has been an important rideshare company for me generating good cash flow and I am a 4.9 star driver. Yet in recent weeks they've lost so many customers to Ola, that the driving time to riders has gone way up. Well, that's not my fault, so Taxify...

YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 238438
So sad :frown:
Now you'll uber.

If you want to be good ant and earn less just poo, you don't need another app and all these complex restrictions.

Poo on !

george manousaridis

Move on!

I did my first DiDi ride last night
Mate dump Taxify....I had a DiDi manager and i had a good chat .......Didi means business and they will knock out Uber dominance here. They will do it solo. They are firing up in Melb in the next few days. Keep a keen eye

So sad :frown:
Now you'll uber.

If you want to be good ant and earn less just poo, you don't need another app and all these complex restrictions.

Poo on !
Mate iv done a few Pool trips.here in these forums so negative about everything. Know i have done Pool jobs. Either adapt or die like the cabs.
I am doing well

Tiler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tom2828 I am a very happy rideshare driver. I love the freedom of driving when I want and I'm happier now than when I had to manage a team of managers. Take a chill pill. Last year I holidayed in Europe and this year it's Asia - all on a rideshare driver's income. Even at 27.5% the gig suits me fine...

Tom2828

Mate dump Taxify....I had a DiDi manager and i had a good chat .......Didi means business and they will knock out Uber dominance here. They will do it solo. They are firing up in Melb in the next few days. Keep a keen eye
And stupid ants will line up signing for the same rates, no surge and 5% less commission lol

And all of that because they hate uber. And why they hates uber ? Late payment? Luck of transparency? Overseas company?

They just hate it because they can't make enough $$$.

So now with the 5% less commission you'll all make a killing.

So sad and so stupid.

Tom2828 I am a very happy rideshare driver. I love the freedom of driving when I want and I'm happier now than when I had to manage a team of managers. Take a chill pill. Last year I holidayed in Europe and this year it's Asia - all on a rideshare driver's income. Suits me fine...
Good on you.
I'm happy as well saw half of the world with $$$ I made here.

But if you stop once and think you'll make more $$$ than average dumb ant that takes any base ping

Why driving for taxify instead of ola?

george manousaridis

And stupid ants will line up signing for the same rates, no surge and 5% less commission lol

And all of that because they hate uber. And why they hates uber ? Late payment? Luck of transparency? Overseas company?

They just hate it because they can't make enough $$$.

So now with the 5% less commission you'll all make a killing.

So sad and so stupid.
You run matters way you see fit. and i do it my way, i do alert you Surge is going. And Uber will kill it.

If you drivers cant see the real big picture then you are all blind. Two main rideshares here will be Uber and DiDi.....the other ones will be the smaller
players.
  1. Uber and DiDi
  2. Ola
  3. Taxify

Seiko Obsession

YOU'RE FIRED!

View attachment 238438
Good ant.

Tom2828

You run matters way you see fit. and i do it my way, i do alert you Surge is going. And Uber will kill it.

If you drivers cant see the real big picture then you are all blind. Two main rideshares here will be Uber and DiDi.....the other ones will be the smaller
players.
  1. Uber and DiDi
  2. Ola
  3. Taxify
If Didi will have all the Chinese pax they will be big and I'll be more than happy :smiles:

Seiko Obsession

players.
Real picture is that ants like you letting paxhole ride almost for free in same time killing Surge or even base on Uber.
You always say it is lucrative
Show us how?
Where are your lucrative screenshots?

Tom2828

Same with Indians can ride Ola.
Indian pax are great. Usually not going from Spencer st to Chinatown lol

For all the ants that existed of all these new Asian ride sharing companies and think that because they beat uber back home they will do it easily here, it's different story here.

It's easy to win in your own country, Didi in China or Ola in India. It's usually hard for international companies to beat local competitors but here uber is big, have better app and features so why do you think they will succeed?

Don't forget that not all ants are stupid like you and will clean taxify while ola has power zone and uber is surging...

Uber will maintain at least 70% of the market here. Poo will be huge and you continue to complain about taxifail and olabro lol

Grab is another great company thar probably will come soon :smiles: